Mon, Sep 9, 5:20 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 09 2:22 am)

Subject: Gutenberg Press?

mickmca ( ) posted Sun, 05 February 2006 at 4:43 AM ยท edited Wed, 04 September 2024 at 11:42 AM

I picked up a model of the Gutenberg press in the last few months. Here, I think, possibly in the Xmas freebies. Well today I need it for something, and I can't find it. Either I've forgotten the file name or I didn't bring it home after downloading it. Anybody know where it might still be available? M

MarianneR ( ) posted Sun, 05 February 2006 at 5:07 AM
Online Now!

I have one that I downloaded last December, but I don't remember where. The filename is EVGutenbergPress_22588.zip and it's made by Evanara.

mickmca ( ) posted Sun, 05 February 2006 at 5:14 AM

I think that's it. I've been searching for gutenberg*.*, so maybe I can find it now. Thanks, M

Marque ( ) posted Sun, 05 February 2006 at 6:53 AM

If you do would you let me know? Thanks, Marque

mickmca ( ) posted Sun, 05 February 2006 at 8:18 AM

EVGut*.zip didn't turn it up either, and it isn't in Evanara's free stuff. I think I give up for now. M

jrsamples ( ) posted Sun, 05 February 2006 at 9:34 AM

Yep...that is the correct zip name for it above. And it was a xmas rosity freebie. -Chuck

Evanara ( ) posted Mon, 06 February 2006 at 12:12 PM

Get the Press here:
"Gutenberg Press"

It was indeed in the Christmas freebie and I hadn't posted it anywhere else yet (I've been working on it to make it posable but am now working on another project).

Nice to know this kind of thing has its uses.

Evanara

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.