Sat, Sep 21, 6:13 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 21 3:32 pm)

Subject: need help moving files...

zoren ( ) posted Sun, 05 February 2006 at 6:32 PM ยท edited Sat, 10 August 2024 at 7:03 AM

I'm still trying to learn how to get these downloads I got from DAZ and 3D commune. How do I get them to (import) into poser 6. How do I get these to be a part of the library? I'm using a MAC G5 OSX... thanks for any help or steer towards a tutorial.

Miss Nancy ( ) posted Sun, 05 February 2006 at 6:39 PM

if the daz downloads are vise installers, they will install in your existing runtime, and you'll find them by navigating the libraries, after launching poser.

zoren ( ) posted Sun, 05 February 2006 at 8:15 PM

thanks for reply, I appreciate it, but where do I find the runtime files in poser libraries? I can't seem to find them.

Miss Nancy ( ) posted Sun, 05 February 2006 at 10:00 PM

just enter the name in the finder (cmd-f) and it should show in which folder your daz installer put them. in general, hair files (.hr2) are in Runtime/libraries/hair, figures (.cr2) are in Runtime/libraries/character, etc. once you're familiar with how the daz installer manages these files, you'll soon skip all that and just drag-n-drop cr2 file to the character folder, pp2 files to the prop folder, pz2 files to the pose folder, and bob's yer uncle! once in poser, you click the library drawer handle on the right, expand the library, and navigate to the correct folder.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.