Fri, Sep 20, 7:09 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Photography

Welcome to the Photography Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny, Deenamic Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Photography F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 18 12:22 pm)

Subject: Monthly Challenge Entry

Nath06 ( ) posted Mon, 06 February 2006 at 3:40 PM ยท edited Sat, 10 August 2024 at 7:03 AM

file_324237.jpg

I went this afternoon in Phoenix park in Nice to see Zulaan's and Cygne's exhibition.... Just one word , PERFECT!!! And i've taken this capture of peacock's feathers for the challenge..

Nath06 ( ) posted Mon, 06 February 2006 at 3:48 PM

file_324238.jpg

The thumb

Zacko ( ) posted Mon, 06 February 2006 at 3:53 PM

I wish i could see that exhibition myself, i bet it was really fun and inspiring. This is one perfect entry!!!!! Beautiful textures!!!! #:O)

How come we say 'It's colder than hell outside' when isn't it realistically always colder than hell since hell is supposed to be fire and brimstone?

Andreas

Mystic Pic

TwoPynts ( ) posted Mon, 06 February 2006 at 3:57 PM

Ooooh, a great subject matter (and photo of it) for the challenge this month!

Kort Kramer - Kramer Kreations

cynlee ( ) posted Mon, 06 February 2006 at 4:51 PM

eeeeeeeks! :P so sorry to confuse you with nathalie blush

truly a beautiful photo!.. Added to Challenge page
got_it.jpg
click here

nathalie06 ( ) posted Fri, 10 February 2006 at 5:55 PM

Lol... always confusion between the two Nathalie's of Renderosity !!!!! Another superb entry Nath, and a perfect macro shot.

ModestyB ( ) posted Sun, 12 February 2006 at 10:46 AM

How lovley! Colourful entry, indeed :)

GiMi53 ( ) posted Sun, 12 February 2006 at 3:04 PM

You took the right opportunity to catch this image ! Well done, Nath ! I wish I could have been at the expo...

"In Life, as in Photography, things look much brighter, once you remove the lens cap"

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.