Sat, Aug 3, 10:01 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Aug 03 7:14 am)

Subject: Quick update on the survey results

ynsaen ( ) posted Tue, 07 February 2006 at 6:19 PM · edited Mon, 22 July 2024 at 5:53 PM

Hi everyone. First off, I'm sorry for the delay here. I now have the survey resuls in a pretty clean and database friendly format, but I'm presently unable to get them into a packaged format that will be readily available due to a teensy tiny issue: My main system is dead. I'm working on getting it back into operation, but I'm hitting a snag that's slowing that down, despite a great deal of sympathetic support I appreciate greatly. I may only be able to provide the data in a sort of "broken down" format if this issue isn't solved soon, but, in any case, I will absolutely release the results in one format or another no later than the 14th of the month (Arizona Statehood day!). Sorry folks -- just a couple days more, please.

thou and I, my friend, can, in the most flunkey world, make, each of us, one non-flunkey, one hero, if we like: that will be two heroes to begin with. (Carlyle)

svdl ( ) posted Tue, 07 February 2006 at 7:03 PM

Good luck with reviving your system! I'm very interested in the results.

The pen is mightier than the sword. But if you literally want to have some impact, use a typewriter

My gallery   My freestuff

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.