Fri, Sep 20, 7:17 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Photography

Welcome to the Photography Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny, Deenamic Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Photography F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 18 12:22 pm)

Subject: My dedication to Robin ... (elfenone)

froznlife42 ( ) posted Wed, 08 February 2006 at 3:03 PM ยท edited Sun, 08 September 2024 at 6:17 PM

I told you that I would explain my reasons for not allowing comments. Her oldest brother, George, is dying from cancer. It won't be very long before he's no longer with us. They are my maternal second cousins and they mean so much to me. She's really having a difficult time right now and I live almost 700 miles away from her. I hope that my photo helps to make her think about something else, if only for a moment. Thank You for understanding. Rhonda

mommavelvet9999 ( ) posted Wed, 08 February 2006 at 8:30 PM

It took me long enough to figure out where it was. I'm very sorry to hear about these troubles, Rhonda. Cancer is a very sucky thing. Duane's dad died of the same. It robs us of some very good people. But I also think that God has his reason for what he does too. Stay strong. If you have to, stop what you're doing and spend the money you don't have to go see them. I swear, you'll probably end up regreting it if you don't. I never went and saw Duane's dad before he passed. I couldn't get past how pissed off at him I was. And I swear, I should have gone and made my amends. I can still. But not the way I should have in my heart. I hope things are okay with you, and you know how to contact me if you ever need anybody else to talk to. We love you and give your family hugs from us, Velvet and Duane.

TomDart ( ) posted Wed, 08 February 2006 at 9:45 PM

My heart goes out to you and to the very closest and the one who is terminal. I have see it too many times, both the wonderful miracle result and healing and the death to this world. God Bless. My thoughts and prayer are will all. TomDart.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.