Thu, Sep 19, 5:25 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 19 4:23 pm)

Subject: Please help identify this morph!

mikachan ( ) posted Thu, 09 February 2006 at 9:56 PM · edited Tue, 17 September 2024 at 8:24 PM

Attached Link: http://istore.mikrotec.com/philc/prodimages/932434166-2.jpg

Hey all!! It seems that I am never convinced by the page selling something, but that I alwasy fall in love with things that I see in someone else's promo images. So, here's yet another request for identification. Can anyone tell me what morph is used in PhilC'c promo images for the wardrobe wizard? The link to the one I mean is above.

mikachan ( ) posted Thu, 09 February 2006 at 10:03 PM

pleasy pleasy please? It's the most beautimus morph I've ever seen!

Francemi ( ) posted Thu, 09 February 2006 at 10:15 PM

Looks like "Big and Beautiful" but why don't you ask Phil? He should know. Just send him an email or contact him via PM here at Rendo. Of course he might reply to your message here but I find it is better to go to the source. ;o)

France, Proud Owner of

KCTC Freebies  

svdl ( ) posted Thu, 09 February 2006 at 10:17 PM

That's not a morph. It's the Dina V figure by dacort. I think she still might be sold on renderotica. There are very few clothes for Dina V, you're really going to need Wardrobe Wizard to get her an outfit.

The pen is mightier than the sword. But if you literally want to have some impact, use a typewriter

My gallery   My freestuff

mikachan ( ) posted Thu, 09 February 2006 at 11:08 PM

:( $40. oh well...

svdl ( ) posted Thu, 09 February 2006 at 11:19 PM

You could also check MappleJuice in the MP here. Nicely curved, far from anorexic, and she IS a V3 morph, so clothing is no problem.

The pen is mightier than the sword. But if you literally want to have some impact, use a typewriter

My gallery   My freestuff

mikachan ( ) posted Thu, 09 February 2006 at 11:24 PM

oooooooooo I love MapleJuice. I'm buying it RIGHT NOW!

Foxseelady ( ) posted Thu, 09 February 2006 at 11:26 PM · edited Thu, 09 February 2006 at 11:26 PM

There are also two big women, a caucassion and african american....hmm someone know the link to the ones I am talking about? edited to say these ones are free.

Message edited on: 02/09/2006 23:26

Acadia ( ) posted Thu, 09 February 2006 at 11:41 PM

Berry Necktar by Neomea is very nice too. I have that one.

"It is good to see ourselves as others see us. Try as we may, we are never
able to know ourselves fully as we are, especially the evil side of us.
This we can do only if we are not angry with our critics but will take in good
heart whatever they might have to say." - Ghandi

Dead_Reckoning ( ) posted Fri, 10 February 2006 at 9:15 AM

Re: PM here at Rendo Since the latest Face Lift, how does one Contact via E-mail or PM a merchant????? Tks DR

"That government is best which governs the least, because its people discipline themselves."
Thomas Jefferson

mikachan ( ) posted Fri, 10 February 2006 at 10:05 AM

I don't really need ethnic ones, 'cause I have alot of ethnic moprhs that I can use. Thanx tho.

Lyrra ( ) posted Fri, 10 February 2006 at 3:58 PM

There was some 3d magazine with Dina on the cover CD as I recall. The default face is um ..unfortunate... but she does morph nicely with some work from what I've seen

Acadia ( ) posted Fri, 10 February 2006 at 5:06 PM

Mariner, you can still PM merchants. What I do is when I'm in the store and want to send a message to a merchant, I open the "Messaging" area in a new window and then copy the merchants name to the "Send PM" area. It's a royal pain, but it works. I use Mozilla so I just open a new tab instead of a new window.

"It is good to see ourselves as others see us. Try as we may, we are never
able to know ourselves fully as we are, especially the evil side of us.
This we can do only if we are not angry with our critics but will take in good
heart whatever they might have to say." - Ghandi

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.