Sat, Oct 5, 8:26 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / MarketPlace Customers

Welcome to the MarketPlace Customers Forum

Forum Moderators: tim, msansing, ebasham

MarketPlace Customers F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 04 11:28 am)

Contact and Support Information:

To reach our Marketplace staff, please open a support ticket at
support.renderosity.com

Our goal is to respond to support tickets within 24 hours, 7 days a week.

Subject: Wishlist Question...

jonfe ( ) posted Mon, 13 February 2006 at 7:25 AM · edited Thu, 29 August 2024 at 4:12 PM

Have our wishlists been altered to display/include only products available for purchase ? Because I'm sure that mine included several items that have been (temporary or not) removed (mostly to comply with the recent promo-image guidance), which were visible last time I checked (after the market place switch) but today are nowhere to be seen... If that is the case, will these be displayed once/if the products are reinstated ? Thanks in advance...

Debbie M. ( ) posted Mon, 13 February 2006 at 10:00 AM

Yes, when a product becomes removed from the MarketPlace, it's also removed from all shopping carts and wishlists. We had to do this because of products removed for copyright violations, and/or where the merchant was banned from the site. We found there were still sales being made on those products, and we didn't want anyone purchasing something that they should be using because of a copyright violations. If the product is reinstated, it will not be populated back to wishlists. Deb

Debbie M.

jonfe ( ) posted Mon, 13 February 2006 at 10:29 AM

Debbie, thanks for your reply. I was curious because I had some items in my wishlist (mostly wyrmmaster's deformers) that were displayed as usual, but on their product page stated that said item could not be purchased... Anyway, that clears it up.

Debbie M. ( ) posted Mon, 13 February 2006 at 10:31 AM

Yeah, that is unfortunate, because that product isn't available anymore, and not for copyright reasons. But there wasn't an easy way for the system to block only product pulled for certain reasons, etc.. Deb

Debbie M.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.