Mon, Sep 9, 5:33 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / MarketPlace Showcase

Welcome to the MarketPlace Showcase Forum

Forum Moderators: Staff

MarketPlace Showcase F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 08 10:25 pm)

Welcome to the MarketPlace Showcase Forum. The Showcase Forum and Gallery are intended for all commercial related postings by active Renderosity MarketPlace Vendors only. This is a highlight area where our membership is invited to review in greater detail the various art products, software and resource site subscriptions available for purchase in the Renderosity MarketPlace.

Subject: Limited offer... purchase PBooost II within 7 days and get the FII plugin FREE!

hogwarden ( ) posted Tue, 14 February 2006 at 4:37 PM · edited Wed, 04 September 2024 at 4:33 AM

Attached Link: Get the PBooost II Figure Independent Injection plugin free here...

How's about this... For the first 7 days after PBooost II is launched at Renderosity, when you purchase PBooost II (full *or* upgrade) you can get it's new Figure Independent Injection plugin, worth $10, absolutely free! PBooost II is currently waiting to be released at the Renderosity store... for more information on PBooost, follow [this thread in the product showcase forum](http://www.renderosity.com/messages.ez?ForumID=12413&Form.ShowMessage=2580059). To get hold of your free copy of the FII plugin, simply run the little stubby program in the attached Zip file... it will link you to your download.

FIIThumb100.jpgFigure Independent Injection plugin (1.0.0.2) for PBooost II.
This utility is a tool plugin for Hogsoft PBooost II and requires PBooost II to operate.
**What is Figure Independent Injection and what can it do for me?
** Millennium 3 characters (such as Daz Victoria 3, Micheal 3 and the Freak) use a system called Morph Injection to insert/remove different morphs into the figure by the use of morph injection poses. The characters also contain Full Body Morphs (FBMs). These appear as dials in the BODY of the figure and control morphs in many body parts at once. Additionally, the characters may contain Joint Controlled Morphs (JCMs) which allow movement of one body part to affect morphs in others. This system works extremely well when there is only one figure in the scene but, due to idiosyncrasies within these Daz products, if two or more Millennium 3 characters are needed with different morphs, then the FBMs and JCMs stop working: Any morphs injected into Figure 2 take their FBM and JCM control from Figure 1. This means that, in order to give the characters different morphs, you must forget about the FBM dials and JCM and tweak each dial on every body part to the required extent. This can take many more hours than if the FBMs just worked properly. Well, now they can!

Figure Independent Injection describes a discovery by Maveris, developed and tested by lesbentley and layingback, whereby the morph injection files themselves (those files stored in the libraries!Daz folder) are subtly altered to allow multiple figures to control their own FBMs and JCMs.

When the Figure Independent Injection plugin is installed, it creates for PBooost II an FII copy of the !Daz injection folders which can be switched in/out just like any other PBooost bank. When the new PBooost II FII injection bank is switched in, any Millennium 3 figures loaded into poser will be free from the single figure FBM and JCM limitations explained above.

What makes it so powerful and easy to use:
Bullet01.jpg Easy to install plugin. Just run setup.exe and then start PBooost... choose "initialize" from the PBooost tool plugins>FII menu. That's it!
Bullet01.jpg Switching your injection folders from normal to FII is as simple as one click!
Bullet01.jpg Install, initialise and forget... if you always want FII to be active.
Bullet01.jpg No more hand-editing loads of files or running complex scripts to get FII flexibility.
Bullet01.jpg No Python required: works in all Poser versions.
Bullet01.jpg Doesn't alter your existing injection files at all... it creates it's own special FII copies.

The PBooost II library tree now shows the default !DAZ and FII injection banks:
HSFIIShot01.jpg

Message edited on: 02/14/2006 16:46

layingback ( ) posted Tue, 14 February 2006 at 11:53 PM

Attached Link: http://www.renderosity.com/messages.ez?ForumID=12356&Form.ShowMessage=1431670

In case anyone needs a refresher on FII here are the links from 15-months back, when Maveris discovered the solution to the limitations of Mill3 injection.

No longer do you need to either pre-process a Mil3 figure and save it for later use, or worse, use massively bloated Mill3 figures with every morph included, just in case. Instead use every Mil3 figure the way it was intended: inject just the morphs you need when you need, regardless of how many figures you currently have in your scene, even if there are several figures of the same character.

FII works by removing all Figure numbers from the injection poses. This means 2 things: you need to remember to select a figure before attempting to inject a morph into it, which is no real hardship; and crosstalk will no longer work. If you need crosstalk for cloth conforming, in this or any other situation, then simply use Hogsoft's (free) Crosstalker available from his website www.hogsoft.com which will enable crosstalk in a controlled manner - yes, even for Poser 5 & 6.

Philywebrider ( ) posted Wed, 15 February 2006 at 3:18 AM

thefixer ( ) posted Wed, 15 February 2006 at 1:45 PM

When?

Injustice will be avenged.
Cofiwch Dryweryn.

noggin ( ) posted Wed, 15 February 2006 at 2:37 PM

Howard, do those of us who got the upgrade from your site get the freebie too :-)

layingback ( ) posted Wed, 15 February 2006 at 2:54 PM

noggin, Try it and see? ;-)

TrekkieGrrrl ( ) posted Thu, 16 February 2006 at 2:23 AM

Woot! I won't say I understand in details what this plugin does, but I guess I'll find out when I use it_! Thanks for this generous offer, Howard!

FREEBIES! | My Gallery | My Store | My FB | Tumblr |
You just can't put the words "Poserites" and "happy" in the same sentence - didn't you know that? LaurieA
  Using Poser since 2002. Currently at Version 11.1 - Win 10.

layingback ( ) posted Thu, 16 February 2006 at 9:27 AM

ernyoka1, Skip the details, for now, on what it does and why ;-) Put it this way, when you first bought V3 and encountered the Injection system, you probably assumed that everything else would work as before. Only later did you discover/hear that only the first figure loaded could accept injections. Try injecting any subsequent figure in the scene, and you got crosstalk-like symptoms. Generate the FII bank, switch to it, and then Mil3 Injection figures will work like you originally expected them to. Simple as that!

TrekkieGrrrl ( ) posted Thu, 16 February 2006 at 9:36 AM

Ah great! So.. everything will work as it ...er.. never did before? LOL It IS great, don't get me wrong! I hadn't expirienced that second-loaded characters wouldn't accept injections though, but then I often use pre-injected, saved characters, so that's probably why :o) As long as this works, I don't care why or how anyway G

FREEBIES! | My Gallery | My Store | My FB | Tumblr |
You just can't put the words "Poserites" and "happy" in the same sentence - didn't you know that? LaurieA
  Using Poser since 2002. Currently at Version 11.1 - Win 10.

arrow1 ( ) posted Sat, 18 February 2006 at 2:23 PM

Any news on a release date in Renderosity?

Custom built computer 128 gigs RAM,2 Terrabyte hard drive, NVIDIA RTX 3060 12 Gig, Intel i9, Dual Dell Screens, 0/S Windows 11, networked to a Special 12th Generation intel I9, RTX 3060 12 Gig, Windows 11,64 gigs RAM, Dual Phillips Screens, 2 Terrabyte SSD Hard Drive plus 1 Terrabyte Hard Drive,3rd Computer intel i7,64 gigs ram, Graphics Card NVIDIA GeForce GeForce 1660 Ti 6 Gig,1 Terrabyte Hard Drive, OS Windows 10 64 Bit Dual Samsung Syncmaster 226bw Screens.Plus Lenovo Laptop 64 Bit,12 gigs Ram.Intel i7 chip.Windows 10 Pro and Ultimate. 4 x 2 Terrabyte Hard Drives and 2 x 2 Terrabyte external USB Hard drives. All Posers from 4 to Poser 2010 and 2012, 2014. Poser 11 and 12, 13, Hexagon 2.5 64 Bit, Carrara 8.5 Pro 64 bit, Adobe Photoshop CS4 Creative Production Suite. Adobe Photoshop CC 2024, Vue 10 and 10.5 Infinite Vue 11 14.5 Infinite plus Vue 15 and 16 Infinite, Vue 2023 and 2024, Plant Catologue, DAZ Studio 4.22, iClone 7 with 3DXchange and Character Creator 3, Nikon D3 Camera with several lenses.  Nikon Z 6 ii and Z5. 180-600mm lens, 24-70 mm lens with adapter.Just added 2x 2 Terrabyte portable hard drives.

hogwarden ( ) posted Mon, 20 February 2006 at 6:00 AM

It's gotta wait it's turn:)) Hopefully it'll not be too much longer.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.