Tue, Sep 24, 5:24 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Community Center

Welcome to the Community Center Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Community Center F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 23 7:15 am)

Forum news, updates, events, etc. Please sitemail any notices or questions for the staff to the Forum Moderators.

Subject: New navigation added due to popular request....

StaceyG ( ) posted Fri, 17 February 2006 at 9:55 AM · edited Tue, 24 September 2024 at 3:37 PM

Attached Link: http://market.renderosity.com/index.php

We have added some navigation buttons to the main MarketPlace page due to popular requests from merchants and customers. We now have the "Shop", "Search", "Account", "Cart" and "Check out" buttons located on the top of the main MarketPlace page. Enjoy, Stacey

BDC ( ) posted Sat, 18 February 2006 at 9:58 PM

Stacey, why oh why oh why did they do away with the option to look at poser products based upon figure? You used to be able to sort products by M3 for example. And then only see the products for M3. Now I have to wade through all the N.V.I.T.W.S. products just to find a texture for M3? Phooey!

"In times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act" ~George Orwell

TrekkieGrrrl ( ) posted Sun, 19 February 2006 at 7:59 AM

Attached Link: Link to only M3 stuff

BDC... you can still sort by type... Poser - Michael 3 should (unless the vendors have marked it wrong) give you only M3 stuff.

FREEBIES! | My Gallery | My Store | My FB | Tumblr |
You just can't put the words "Poserites" and "happy" in the same sentence - didn't you know that? LaurieA
  Using Poser since 2002. Currently at Version 11.1 - Win 10.

KarenJ ( ) posted Sun, 19 February 2006 at 8:14 AM

file_327424.gif

Click Poser, then pick Mike 3, then you'll get options for Clothing, Texture Sets, Hair, etc...

"you are terrifying
and strange and beautiful
something not everyone knows how to love." - Warsan Shire

BDC ( ) posted Sun, 19 February 2006 at 8:29 PM

I would post some screen shots if I could, but when I do that I don't get just M3 products etc....I still get all kinds of products for various figures. Such as hair for v3 or poses for stephanie etc....

"In times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act" ~George Orwell

BDC ( ) posted Sun, 19 February 2006 at 8:30 PM

P.S. I do suppose though that it could just be me too........

ClintH ( ) posted Sun, 19 February 2006 at 9:28 PM

Hi BDC, Its not you. I sounds like some products arent in the proper categories. I'll look into having it cleaned up. Clint

Clint Hawkins
MarketPlace Manager/Copyright Agent

All my life I've been over the top ... I don't know what I'm doing ... All I know is I don't wana stop!
(Zakk Wylde (2007))

IsauraS ( ) posted Tue, 21 February 2006 at 7:43 AM

There is one thing that's not easy to find. It's the wishlist. You have to go to the cart first. Which is no big deal, but took me a couple of minutes to figure out. Maybe it's because I just got up. :)

ClintH ( ) posted Tue, 21 February 2006 at 9:50 AM

The wishlist is linked on the side bar as well... "My Wishlist"...this will take you right to your wishlist. FYI, Clint

Clint Hawkins

All my life I've been over the top ... I don't know what I'm doing ... All I know is I don't wana stop!
(Zakk Wylde (2007))

IsauraS ( ) posted Tue, 21 February 2006 at 2:14 PM

It is? Told you I wasn't awake. :)

ClintH ( ) posted Tue, 21 February 2006 at 2:17 PM

;) No problem. Clint

Clint Hawkins

(Zakk Wylde (2007))

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.