Sat, Sep 21, 6:26 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 21 3:32 pm)

Subject: Launching Poser as Blank

Wampyir ( ) posted Sat, 18 February 2006 at 5:55 PM ยท edited Thu, 25 July 2024 at 11:55 PM

Hi, all. I was wondering if it was possible to customize Poser so that it doesn't automatically put that James guy into every new scene, or at startup. I'd really prefer to start with a blank or empty scene, rather than making "Delete Figure" my first step on every project, every time. Any ideas and guidance would be greatly appreciated; thanks.

diolma ( ) posted Sat, 18 February 2006 at 6:04 PM

Yup. It's easy. Start up Poser. Delete everything you don't want. Maybe set up any lighting you DO want (usually). Or whatever. Go to Edit->Preferences (or hit ctrl+K) Hit "Set Preferred State" and then "Launch to Preferred State" Probably best to exit Poser at this point (but not actually neccessary) Next time Poser launches it will load with the new settings.. Cheers, Diolma

Wampyir ( ) posted Sat, 18 February 2006 at 6:53 PM

Duh! I should have looked closer! Thanks for the help and quick response.

diolma ( ) posted Sun, 19 February 2006 at 2:25 PM

:=] (as Geep would say..) Cheers, Diolma

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.