Sat, Oct 5, 11:29 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 05 11:25 am)

Subject: How do I get Aiko 3.0 to run in Poser 6?

ReelBigFish ( ) posted Thu, 23 February 2006 at 5:10 PM · edited Tue, 17 October 2023 at 10:19 PM

I've tried a few different things, but so far, so bad. Anybody got any help they could give me?

KarenJ ( ) posted Thu, 23 February 2006 at 5:17 PM

What's happening that is the problem? How are you trying to load the figure?

"you are terrifying
and strange and beautiful
something not everyone knows how to love." - Warsan Shire

ReelBigFish ( ) posted Thu, 23 February 2006 at 5:25 PM

I'm trying to get it to show up in Poser at all. What file should I download it to so that it will show up in Poser?

SamTherapy ( ) posted Thu, 23 February 2006 at 5:36 PM

Run the EXE file and when it asks for the destination, point it to Poser. Everything should drop in place then. The figure will show up in Runtime/Characters/DAZ people. To use in Poser, go to the Figures pallette and find the DAZ people folder.

Coppula eam se non posit acceptera jocularum.

My Store

My Gallery

KarenJ ( ) posted Thu, 23 February 2006 at 5:36 PM · edited Thu, 23 February 2006 at 5:36 PM

You need to run the installer and point the installer to your Poser 6 installation. It will unpack itself.

Where are you getting this download from? Crossposted...

Message edited on: 02/23/2006 17:36

"you are terrifying
and strange and beautiful
something not everyone knows how to love." - Warsan Shire

Jules53757 ( ) posted Thu, 23 February 2006 at 5:37 PM

Just choose the Aiko for your System PC or Mac, start the installer, choose Poser 5 and direct to your Poser directory (where the poser.exe is). Thats all

Ulli

"Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience!"

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.