Sun, Oct 6, 1:20 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 06 11:30 am)

Subject: Aiko vs. Aiko LE vs. morphs

Bobasaur ( ) posted Mon, 27 February 2006 at 11:36 PM ยท edited Mon, 29 July 2024 at 2:26 AM

I'm looking at the files and I see that the Aiko (complete) CR2 is 47 Mb while the Aiko LE CR2 is 11 Mb. It looks like if I'm only using 1 or two morphs from Aiko (complete), it would be advantageous to use MacConstructor to transfer them to Aiko LE and create a third Aiko. I've never transfered morphs before but it looks straightforward enough. Am I on track here? Is this the best way to do it (reduce unnecessary elements from the scene so it renders faster and I can pose it more easily on my computer)? I suppose removing unnecessary morphs from her clothing would help, too. Sheesh. I've been around here for years but this sounds like such a newbie question...

Before they made me they broke the mold!
http://home.roadrunner.com/~kflach/

YngPhoenix ( ) posted Tue, 28 February 2006 at 12:14 AM

I'm newer to this than probably most here, but can't you load the Aiko(complete) model into poser then open the Hierarchy Editor and check the show all parameters box then go through and highlite the morphs you don't want and delete them. You can then save the figure to your library files under Aiko2 or such. Again just my .01 cents worth.

Little_Dragon ( ) posted Tue, 28 February 2006 at 2:22 AM

You can also delete morphs (targetGeoms) directly from the parameter panel, in P5 and P6, though this method doesn't allow you to delete valueParms. But it's probably fastest to simply copy the few morphs you'll be using over to a blank, instead, like Bobasaur suggests.

Bobasaur ( ) posted Tue, 28 February 2006 at 9:13 AM

And this explains the purpose of the "Aiko Blank CR2." The light finally comes on!

Before they made me they broke the mold!
http://home.roadrunner.com/~kflach/

Little_Dragon ( ) posted Tue, 28 February 2006 at 9:47 AM

That, and the blank is useful as a joint donor when you're creating conforming clothes.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.