Tue, Oct 22, 3:01 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 22 1:40 am)

Subject: Roman Style Villa / rooms ?

freyfaxi ( ) posted Fri, 03 March 2006 at 3:23 AM ยท edited Fri, 30 August 2024 at 7:32 PM

Does anyone know where I could possible find a model of a romam style country villa and/or roman style rooms ? What I'm looking foer is an autherntic styled model .. not 'fantasty/hollywood style. I'm also looking for authentic syle furniture for same ? Any help would be most gratefully appreciated.

AlteredKitty ( ) posted Fri, 03 March 2006 at 3:55 AM

Attached Link: http://www.runtimedna.com/mod/bcs/index.php?ViewProduct=325

Try DNA. They have four Roman Villa modular scene sets plus another of furniture. They also have Roman clothes. Follow the link above and then scroll down to the bottom of that product's page for links to the other bits :)

ali x

My Renderosity Store

pdblake ( ) posted Fri, 03 March 2006 at 5:22 AM

Nearest I have is Hadrian's Wall sets with buildings, no furniture though.

mickmca ( ) posted Fri, 03 March 2006 at 6:26 AM

I think that DAZ did some Roman rooms a few years ago, including a bath. If so, they were more palatial than villa, but still might be useful. They were part of a series that included something called "Classical Pool." M

Marque ( ) posted Fri, 03 March 2006 at 10:23 AM

The set at rdna is very nice. Marque

freyfaxi ( ) posted Sat, 04 March 2006 at 4:04 AM

Many Thanks ..that series at RDNA by Transpond is JUST what I'm looking for :)

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.