Fri, Sep 20, 4:47 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Photography

Welcome to the Photography Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny, Deenamic Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Photography F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 18 12:22 pm)

Subject: Monthly Challenge #2 "Liquid motions"

Zacko ( ) posted Sat, 04 March 2006 at 6:29 AM · edited Fri, 20 September 2024 at 4:42 AM

file_331462.jpg

Hiya!!! Oh boy, does this weekend suck or what for me? 36 hours of work...this weekend alone...and its the graveyard-shift no less....UGH. So not much time for anything else at the moment, but i did manage to capture this one before i left yesterday. Its not great....but its something. Enjoy your weekend foks!!!! #:O)

How come we say 'It's colder than hell outside' when isn't it realistically always colder than hell since hell is supposed to be fire and brimstone?

Andreas

Mystic Pic

Zacko ( ) posted Sat, 04 March 2006 at 6:30 AM

file_331463.jpg

Och sden lilla lilla tummen.....

How come we say 'It's colder than hell outside' when isn't it realistically always colder than hell since hell is supposed to be fire and brimstone?

Andreas

Mystic Pic

Valerie-Ducom ( ) posted Sat, 04 March 2006 at 6:50 AM

oh my god!!! for this photo, you win again this new chalenge!!!! very good effect with these color!!!! excellent... good day and kissss

Zacko ( ) posted Sat, 04 March 2006 at 6:56 AM

LOL! Thank you very much Valerie, although its not a competition. #:o)

Andreas

Mystic Pic

Valerie-Ducom ( ) posted Sat, 04 March 2006 at 6:58 AM

yes, but you're the best for this photo.. for me ;)and i know, it's not a competition but i like your photo!!!

Zacko ( ) posted Sat, 04 March 2006 at 7:10 AM

Aw...thank you again V. #:oD

Andreas

Mystic Pic

mermaid ( ) posted Sat, 04 March 2006 at 8:42 AM

wonderfull colors and... hmmm... got me on the brink of trying to hold this drops from escaping...smile

Margana ( ) posted Sat, 04 March 2006 at 10:07 AM

Not great?And you say I'm bad!Yeesh. I am trying to figure out how you did those colors...they look wonderful.Is it red liquid in a blue glass?Well,regardless,it looks really cool.I love how the drops look like red marbles,that you can see the red swirling in there.The colors make this quite beautiful,Andreas. <")

Marlene <")

Marlene S. Piskin Photography
My Blog

"A new study shows that licking the sweat off a frog can cure depression. The down side is, the minute you stop licking, the frog gets depressed again." - Jay Leno

DJB ( ) posted Sat, 04 March 2006 at 11:44 AM

Coolness...Added to Challenge page
got_it.jpg

"The happiness of a man in this life does not consist in the absence but in the mastery of his passions."

Zacko ( ) posted Sat, 04 March 2006 at 12:05 PM

Thanks gang!!! Pssst....Marlene, those colors were achieved in good olPhotoshop. In the beginning it was just a plain glass of water with some ice cubes in it. Blending different layers to get a deeper tone to it, then colored it slightly blue. Then another layer with a red gradient that i blended together using "soft light" i think it was. Opacity around 80%. Bla bla. And finally i just added an omni-light to it. #:O)

Andreas

Mystic Pic

Margana ( ) posted Sat, 04 March 2006 at 12:08 PM

Impressive.Thanks for the explanation... :^)

Marlene <")

My Blog

"A new study shows that licking the sweat off a frog can cure depression. The down side is, the minute you stop licking, the frog gets depressed again." - Jay Leno

Zacko ( ) posted Sat, 04 March 2006 at 12:13 PM

Youre most welcome Crow. #:O)

Andreas

Mystic Pic

Margana ( ) posted Sat, 04 March 2006 at 12:18 PM

It's Clever Crow...hmmmmph! <") (_>) II

Marlene <")

My Blog

Zacko ( ) posted Sat, 04 March 2006 at 12:21 PM

LMAO!!!! Pardon me, you "Kvicktkta Kra" #:oP

Andreas

Mystic Pic

L8RDAZE ( ) posted Sat, 04 March 2006 at 4:14 PM

Yo Andreas....I was watchin the movie "BLADE" last night and this shot of yours reminds me of one of the CG effects! I think it the RED coloring....wicked btw!

KiwiMiss ( ) posted Sat, 04 March 2006 at 8:26 PM

Excellent entry Andreas! I guessed there was ice in there but wondered about the colours too ... thanks for explaining :)

Noeline :D

~Predictably Unpredictable~

Zacko ( ) posted Sat, 04 March 2006 at 8:57 PM

Im just glad ya liked it Noeline. And Joe...you shouldnt watch those movies....theyll only give you nightmares....no wait...that one is rather lame isnt it? #:oP Thanks by the way! #:O)

Andreas

Mystic Pic

zpookey ( ) posted Sun, 05 March 2006 at 2:23 PM

It's not fair that Zacko has entrys in the challanges....his pics are to hard to beat. But i didn't use PS sticking tongue out lol

maggiemai ( ) posted Sun, 26 March 2006 at 11:32 AM

Ooooh...love the colors in this! Terrific postwork on this one Andreas. This looks like some kind of cocktail right out of that alien cocktail lounge scene in one of the Star War's movies. lol Bottom's Up! LOL :-)

Love, Light and Laughter  ~ :-)

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.