Mon, Oct 21, 11:48 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 21 11:11 pm)

Subject: SR updates for utilities...

hogwarden ( ) posted Sat, 04 March 2006 at 6:59 PM · edited Wed, 14 August 2024 at 9:15 PM

Attached Link: Hogsoft utility service releases in the forums...

Hi all...

Just in case you're running CRPro II, Crosstalker or the Hogsoft Hub... there are SR updates available for these programs over at Hogsoft! These days I put important service releases in the top-most sticky in the appropriate forum so it's always worth occasionally checking there. Note that you may need to register before you can download the patches:)

CRPro II (2.1.1.27)... quite a few important changes: see the thread for more info...

Crosstalker (1.0.0.5) (Free!) Now works with all Poser versions (including Poser 6!)...

Utility Hub (1.0.0.19) updated to always work properly with PBooost II...

Keep updated, y'all!

Howard:))

infinity10 ( ) posted Sat, 04 March 2006 at 8:00 PM

Yessir. Ran my Utility Hub just 12 hours ago, and it told me about this as well> :) Thank you.

Eternal Hobbyist

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.