Fri, Sep 20, 7:52 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 20 6:55 am)

Subject: Computer Arts/Freak LE & bundle

BUSHY8996 ( ) posted Mon, 06 March 2006 at 10:19 AM · edited Thu, 19 September 2024 at 11:04 AM

Does anyone remember CD/ISSUE 101 back in Oct 2004 when the free cd came with The Freak LE & The Freak Bundle? If so you might recall there being a problem with installing The Bundle - they did admit it being an error on their part & that they would correct it in the next issue. Well...I did buy the next issue & yes they were true to their word. However I seem to have lost the cd the containd The Bundle & I have tried to contact them with no Joy! Any suggestions? Bushy

odeathoflife ( ) posted Mon, 06 March 2006 at 4:51 PM

Not sure, they did have it availle in their downloads for a while, I never bothered getting the second issue cause I grabbed it from there. You may be out of lucj though unless you find the cd on ebay or something or order a back issue.

♠Ω Poser eZine Ω♠
♠Ω Poser Free Stuff Ω♠
♠Ω My Homepage Ω♠

www.3rddimensiongraphics.net

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.