Wed, Oct 2, 10:22 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 02 9:25 am)

Subject: Can MT5 files be read correctly by Poser6 ?

infinity10 ( ) posted Thu, 09 March 2006 at 11:20 PM · edited Mon, 26 August 2024 at 6:02 PM
Online Now!

I am thinking about getting a shader set which is made up of MT5 shaders and PZ2 files to apply them. These were created by the authors for use with Poser 5. I have Poser 6; does anyone know whether P5 material files can be correctly used in Poser 6 ? Appreciate any helpful response.

Eternal Hobbyist

Little_Dragon ( ) posted Fri, 10 March 2006 at 2:13 AM

I expect they'll work fine. P6 still reads and saves MT5 material files.

semidieu ( ) posted Fri, 10 March 2006 at 6:44 AM

They work... but some nodes has been "reworked" and there can be some scale problems. So, a good answer should be: it works, but you may have to do some adjustment.

infinity10 ( ) posted Fri, 10 March 2006 at 7:01 AM
Online Now!

Thanks for the information, Everyone. I don't really understand enough about plugging settings into nodes, so that may be the tricky part for me.

Eternal Hobbyist

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.