Mon, Sep 9, 7:45 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 09 6:38 am)

Subject: Free Staci textures!!! :-D

webmaster421 ( ) posted Fri, 10 March 2006 at 12:18 PM · edited Sat, 27 July 2024 at 4:46 PM

I purchased Staci not too long ago and wanted a more realistic texture than her default one. Sooooo...I created a few of my own - not quite photo-realistic, but I think they came out pretty well and wanted to share them with others:

Staci Albino, Blonde and Raven! Free head, body and hair texture.

Staci Albino: 1 head and body texture, 2 hair textures [white and yellow] and 3 hair transmaps.

Staci Blonde: 1 head and body texture, 2 hair textures [blonde and dark blonde] and 3 hair transmaps.

Staci Raven: 1 head and body texture, 2 hair textures [black and blue black] and 3 hair transmaps.

Staci Red: 2 head and body textures, 2 hair textures [red and bright red] and 3 hair transmaps.

Staci Red! Free head, body and hair texture.

Sets come with:

Head and Body textures [Staci Red! has 2 sets]

Hi-rez eyes, realistic eyebrow, lip, nipple and pubic textures

3 hair trans maps for short [like the Raven pic], medium [like the Albino pic], and longer lengths [like the Blonde pic]

You can either search the free stuff using the search word "Staci", or you can go to my 'Free Stuff' section to get the free downloads. [When you click to download, it will look like it's a .tar file, but once it's downloading, it really is a .zip file.]You'll need the Staci Basics! package from Daz. Right now, the Staci Basics! package is REALLY cheap!

Best regards...

Jimdoria ( ) posted Fri, 10 March 2006 at 1:26 PM

Thanks! These are great! PLEASE post a note about these at the other "Staci places" on the web: 3D Universe - Staci's true home (i.e. the website of her creator.) The Staci Locator - the "central online catalog of all things Staci." Or let me know & I'll do it. Muchos gracias :-) - Jimdoria ~@>@

• Jimdoria  ~@>@

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.