Sat, Sep 21, 2:36 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Photography

Welcome to the Photography Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny, Deenamic Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Photography F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 18 12:22 pm)

Subject: Collage

TwistedMindDesigns ( ) posted Sat, 11 March 2006 at 12:47 AM ยท edited Sun, 01 September 2024 at 5:09 PM

Attached Link: Larger Image In Gallery

file_333074.jpg

Just playing with an old idea. I made a collage of my photographs which is a portrait of me I used for some effects in a thread a while back.

I guess you could call it the ultimate DITI....

Here is a thumb and link

Message edited on: 03/11/2006 00:48

Even if you choose not to choose, you still have made a choice

DJB ( ) posted Sat, 11 March 2006 at 12:59 AM

Now I know how you got your name here. That must have took forever.

"The happiness of a man in this life does not consist in the absence but in the mastery of his passions."

Zacko ( ) posted Sat, 11 March 2006 at 1:22 AM

That is soooo cool!!!!!! Awesome work! Wow, must have taken forever indeed. shocked.gif

How come we say 'It's colder than hell outside' when isn't it realistically always colder than hell since hell is supposed to be fire and brimstone?

Andreas

Mystic Pic

3DGuy ( ) posted Sat, 11 March 2006 at 8:34 AM

Attached Link: http://www.andreaplanet.com/andreamosaic/

You don't really think he did that by hand do you? There you go. It's freeware. :)That's just one application, there are many more, but since this one is free I put it up.

What is a friend? A single soul dwelling in two bodies. - Aristotle
-= Glass Eye Photography =- -= My Rendo Gallery =-

TwistedMindDesigns ( ) posted Sat, 11 March 2006 at 1:28 PM

I have tried a couple of those mosaic programs and they mostly crash your computer. I dont know the program 3Dguy is referring to (P.C. program) but the Mac stuff doesnt work well with my new quad It is true that I used a mathematical algorithm program to generate the mosaic But it is just a tool like photoshop and the computer itself to create the image. .and yes, I did do it by hand I certainly didnt use my nose on the keyboard and mouse!

Even if you choose not to choose, you still have made a choice

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.