Wed, Oct 2, 9:41 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 02 9:25 am)

Subject: A different body for V3

richardson ( ) posted Sun, 12 March 2006 at 10:57 AM · edited Wed, 02 October 2024 at 5:05 AM

Content Advisory! This message contains nudity

file_333187.jpg

My 1st product! Today in freebies. Richardson FBM 1 Made in Zbrush over a long period. I just about hit every vertice to some degree. I did stay clear of the face so your face morphs should look the same. I did rework the skull, ears, neck, jugulars and drove in nose and ear orifices. On the body, I tried to stay clear of the last digits on hand and toes. All DAZ morphs do work to some varying degree. This is a modified mesh... But, still bends to V3 default so, not perfect. The back was safe and I did a lot there. This uses V3 SAE (the new free one) for the hand scaler. I'm better at this already so, more will follow. And a wicked INJ by svdl! 2mgs for three of them.

msg24_7 ( ) posted Sun, 12 March 2006 at 12:07 PM

She's looking great... Thanks! Off to download :) Martin

Yesterday's the past, tomorrow's the future, but today is a gift. That's why it's called the present.

operaguy ( ) posted Sun, 12 March 2006 at 12:54 PM

Richardson, you are starting to hit a sweet spot. Her torso looks terrific, the breasts are sitting very naturally. Too bad about Vickie's root rig, though: Anything you can do about the arms and shoulders? Your torso is so splendid it makes the contrast with V's arms and shoulders even worse. Keep up the great work, I hope you are having fun. ::::: Opera :::::

richardson ( ) posted Sun, 12 March 2006 at 1:02 PM

file_333188.jpg

OG, Yeah, posemorphs and several joint fixes underway with a friend(dropping the arm crease, hole fills, etc). Attached; Joint Editor/Zbrush possibility...Not a science, mind you.

Jules53757 ( ) posted Sun, 12 March 2006 at 1:14 PM

Really great.

Ulli

"Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience!"

RGUS ( ) posted Sun, 12 March 2006 at 1:19 PM

Why did I get ZBRUSH... when you've done all the work...LOL... she's fantastic!!!!

operaguy ( ) posted Sun, 12 March 2006 at 2:03 PM

richardson is reinventing vickie

estherau ( ) posted Sun, 12 March 2006 at 5:36 PM

Richardson, you know the freak would be a great muscle man if he didn't have such a big pback hump and such big hands and feet hint hint. Love esther

MY ONLINE COMIC IS NOW LIVE

I aim to update it about once a month.  Oh, and it's free!

Acadia ( ) posted Sun, 12 March 2006 at 5:55 PM

Now that's a nice figure. She's thin and looks fit without having hip bones, ribs and muscles poking out through the skin. Plus she has a natural looking chest that isn't defying gravity. Very nice :) I'm off to download too :)

"It is good to see ourselves as others see us. Try as we may, we are never
able to know ourselves fully as we are, especially the evil side of us.
This we can do only if we are not angry with our critics but will take in good
heart whatever they might have to say." - Ghandi

PabloS ( ) posted Sun, 12 March 2006 at 11:12 PM

I've been quietly following along on previous posts. Extremly impressive work!!! Thanks so much for sharing.

Jules53757 ( ) posted Mon, 13 March 2006 at 3:26 AM

file_333189.jpg

And if you like women more female, it works well on SheFreak ;)

Ulli

"Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience!"

marco-xxx ( ) posted Mon, 13 March 2006 at 5:09 AM

Great Work! Thank!

SaintFox ( ) posted Mon, 13 March 2006 at 6:53 AM

As I said before: She's awesome, so real - much more than an attractive shape. In other words: She touches the heart as well as the eyes (but you know this term already ;o) ).

I'm not always right, but my mistakes are more interesting!

And I am not strange, I am Limited Edition!

Are you ready for Antonia? Get her textures here:

The Home Of The Living Dolls

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.