Sun, Sep 15, 5:35 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Bryce

Welcome to the Bryce Forum

Forum Moderators: TheBryster

Bryce F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Aug 28 6:28 pm)

[Gallery]     [Tutorials]

THE PLACE FOR ALL THINGS BRYCE - GOT A PROBLEM? YOU'VE COME TO THE RIGHT PLACE

Subject: motorbike and helmet...anywhere? please.

chohole ( ) posted Tue, 14 March 2006 at 3:43 PM · edited Mon, 29 July 2024 at 9:17 PM

file_333481.jpg

biker babe Steph needs a decent skidlid, and a new bike, preferably something with some vroooom, and british would be good. Like a nice triumph or norton. Can only find this ome or a harley. I am sure I have seen one somewhere, but cannot find it now. Can anyone help.

The greatest part of wisdom is learning to develop  the ineffable genius of extracting the "neither here nor there" out of any situation...."

pakled ( ) posted Tue, 14 March 2006 at 4:49 PM

hmm..all that comes to mind is Andy 3d's Bonebike..;) I'm sure there's some out there. Ask in the Poser Forum, they'd probably know better..

I wish I'd said that.. The Staircase Wit

anahl nathrak uth vas betude doth yel dyenvey..;)

Erlik ( ) posted Tue, 14 March 2006 at 7:35 PM

De Espona has a Vincent, an old motorcycle similar to Norton. They also have an Indian, a BMW and a Moto Guzzi, which might satisfy. But all of them paying, although their models cannot be found at Turbo Squid anymore. http://www.deespona.com/3denciclopedia/categoria_vehicles.html and click on cycles & motorbikes. I've got a couple of free Harleys and a chopper. Or you can try this one: http://home.tiscalinet.ch/zoffbred/poser3d.html Helmet, you should look for Memorial Racing Jumpsuit.zip, which has a racing helmet without a visor inside. For Poser. Or try http://www.buckrogers.demon.co.uk/3d/3d.htm.

-- erlik

chohole ( ) posted Wed, 15 March 2006 at 2:08 AM

Thanks for the info. The epona bikes are really great, if you could buy just one or two. At least going to turbosquid is good for a laugh, if nothing else. This is all to put together one image, a memorial sort of thing as this year my old school friends and I celebrate 50 years of friendship. Ye dogs where did the time go! Hence why I wanted an older bike, and as I said preferably a british one, as in our teens we were hanging around with a triumph gang, although one guy broke the mould and had a norton, and one occasionally visited who did have a vincent. Memories of Johnson's and the Ace. Money in the juke box and up to the r'about and back before the track ended. Those were the days.

The greatest part of wisdom is learning to develop  the ineffable genius of extracting the "neither here nor there" out of any situation...."

kiwi_gg ( ) posted Wed, 15 March 2006 at 12:03 PM

file_333482.jpg

You could make your own helmet just with a few spheres a cylinder and a couple of boolean operations. I made this one a couple of years back when just starting with bryce.

Cheers
GG.

WHO said Kiwi's can't Fly ?????

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.