Thu, Sep 19, 8:54 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 19 3:46 am)

Subject: An important note about my free stuff:

x2000 ( ) posted Wed, 15 March 2006 at 7:32 AM ยท edited Wed, 18 September 2024 at 3:21 AM

Just FYI, some of my freebies are hosted at zUpload.com, which is fine. A few others are hosted at theupload.com, which comes with a catch: when you go there to download, they'll ask you to install adware call Zango. Don't do it! Apparently, at least one person clicked okay without paying attention to what they were clicking, so, uh, well... don't. As long as you're careful, though, you'll be perfectly safe.

And I am moving those particular files to other hosts today, so this post will be moot. Until then, just watch yourself. And I don't recommend theupload.com as a host;)

Sorry for any inconvenience:(
Mike

PS: I'll be using savefile.com and/or the uploadhut.com. Unless anyone has any objections to either of those services?

Little_Dragon ( ) posted Wed, 15 March 2006 at 7:49 AM

Unless anyone has any objections to either of those services? No, those two are fine, although UploadHut suffers from annoying popups.

x2000 ( ) posted Wed, 15 March 2006 at 9:47 AM

Yeah, I've decided to use Savefile and hold UploadHut in reserve as an emergency backup host;)

pakled ( ) posted Wed, 15 March 2006 at 11:38 AM

so far so good..haven't had any problems with them (was gonna use your robots in a pic..;)

I wish I'd said that.. The Staircase Wit

anahl nathrak uth vas betude doth yel dyenvey..;)

x2000 ( ) posted Wed, 15 March 2006 at 12:59 PM

Attached Link: http://x2000.rendrervisions.com

All the links are changed now, the items just need to be reapproved and reposted by whoever mods the Poser free stuff. In the meantime, you can always snag them from my site:)

SeanMartin ( ) posted Wed, 15 March 2006 at 1:30 PM

And the site's down... One of those days, huh?

docandraider.com -- the collected cartoons of Doc and Raider

x2000 ( ) posted Wed, 15 March 2006 at 1:38 PM

Attached Link: http://x2000.rendervisions.com

Or... it could that I typoed the address... ;)

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.