Fri, Oct 4, 2:26 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 04 8:39 am)

Subject: OT Guitar Case picture needed

Ghostofmacbeth ( ) posted Thu, 16 March 2006 at 2:35 PM ยท edited Sat, 20 July 2024 at 8:46 AM

Attached Link: http://www.movies-studio.com/movies/desperado_2_once_upon_a_time_in_mexico/download.html

I am doing an illustration and I am sort of using the guy in red in the enclosed link as a reference but it is a lousy picture. At least of the case, etc. What I would like is just a quickie snapshot of someone holding a guitar case in about the same position. I have searched google, etc. and I can't seem to find anything remotely in the right angle. Thanks in advance.

pigfish9 ( ) posted Thu, 16 March 2006 at 2:57 PM

Is his case hard-sided, too, or is that a soft bag? It looks like a different texture than the other two. I have both a hard case like the other two are carrying and an acoutstic guitar in a bag that I can try to get hubby to hold that way if you can wait about 4 hours or so until I get home.

Ghostofmacbeth ( ) posted Thu, 16 March 2006 at 4:10 PM

I am thinking hard cased ... It is suppossed to be one of those mysterious "What does he have in the case?" kind of things ...

Ghostofmacbeth ( ) posted Thu, 16 March 2006 at 4:11 PM

Oh .. And that would be wonderful! :)

pigfish9 ( ) posted Thu, 16 March 2006 at 7:38 PM

I did the best I could since hubby was mid-dinner/WWII via Playstation. I also took some close-up pics of various parts of the case if you need them for textures. Could you please IM or e-mail me with an e-mail address?

Ghostofmacbeth ( ) posted Thu, 16 March 2006 at 8:25 PM

Just sent an IM .. Thanks a ton!

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.