Sun, Sep 15, 5:40 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Bryce

Welcome to the Bryce Forum

Forum Moderators: TheBryster

Bryce F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Aug 28 6:28 pm)

[Gallery]     [Tutorials]

THE PLACE FOR ALL THINGS BRYCE - GOT A PROBLEM? YOU'VE COME TO THE RIGHT PLACE

Subject: Happy St Patrick's day

chohole ( ) posted Fri, 17 March 2006 at 1:52 AM Ā· edited Mon, 29 July 2024 at 6:41 AM

Attached Link: http://www.renderosity.com/viewed.ez?galleryid=1179482

On March 17 everyone is Irish LFhle Praig Sona Daoibh You pronounce that La ale-lah pwad-rig son-ah jeev Slnte is tnte! From Chohole (who is still trying to learn the gaelic.

The greatest part of wisdom is learning to developĀ  the ineffable genius of extracting the "neither here nor there" out of any situation...."

bikermouse ( ) posted Fri, 17 March 2006 at 2:38 AM

I was just thinkimg about you . . . I mean that. I guess you can tell I'm already celebrating. Happy Saint Pat's Day!!

tjohn ( ) posted Fri, 17 March 2006 at 2:51 AM

"Kiss, me...I'm Irish"

This is not my "second childhood". I'm not finished with the first one yet.

Time flies like an arrow; fruit flies like a banana.

"I'd like to die peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather....not screaming in terror like the passengers on his bus." - Jack Handy

AgentSmith ( ) posted Fri, 17 March 2006 at 3:28 AM

I'm one-fourth Irish. I just gotta figure out what part that is, so it can be kissed....;oAS

Contact Me | Gallery | Freestuff | IMDB Credits | Personal Site
"I want to be what I was when I wanted to be what I am now"

chohole ( ) posted Fri, 17 March 2006 at 3:40 AM

lol @ AS. I too have always wondered which part of me is Irish and which Scots, and which bit is the boring old brit. BTW:- kiss me I'm irish is Tabhair p dom, is reannach m(Toe-er pog do, iss air-in-ack may) You can see I am learning the useful phrases first.

The greatest part of wisdom is learning to developĀ  the ineffable genius of extracting the "neither here nor there" out of any situation...."

RodsArt ( ) posted Fri, 17 March 2006 at 4:27 AM

....(in a nasal-ee voice) "It's not easy bein green". ;) Aye, Happy Saint Pattys Day!!

___
Ockham's razor- It's that simple

bikermouse ( ) posted Fri, 17 March 2006 at 4:36 AM

I know which part of me is Irish. It's the part that keeps getting me into trouble!!!

pakled ( ) posted Fri, 17 March 2006 at 8:16 AM

hmm..guess I'm in trouble; I should be wearing orange, but can't help who my parents are..;) I do have on green tho..special kelly green socks, knock yer eye out..;)

I wish I'd said that.. The Staircase Wit

anahl nathrak uth vas betude doth yel dyenvey..;)

sackrat ( ) posted Fri, 17 March 2006 at 11:49 AM

Maith th! Nice image. I'm full blood Irish,........both sides of my parents are from the Old Sod,.......from Counties Cork and Armaugh,...........my dear departed Father was born in Armaugh in 1898,.......came to this country when he was 3. Happy Saint Patricks Day everyone. "May you be in heaven 30 minutes before the devil knows you're dead" !

"Any club that would have me as a member is probably not worth joining" -Groucho Marx

Quest ( ) posted Fri, 17 March 2006 at 11:21 PM

LOL...Happy St. Pat's day everyone!

matrixmode ( ) posted Sat, 18 March 2006 at 12:01 AM

Sorry... Hope it's not too late to wish the lot of you a Happy St. Paddys. :) The weekend's still young, ay?!

"Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication." Leonardo da Vinci

danamo ( ) posted Sat, 18 March 2006 at 12:32 AM

Happy St. Pat's!

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.