Sun, Oct 6, 1:30 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Photoshop

Welcome to the Photoshop Forum

Forum Moderators: Wolfenshire, Deenamic Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Photoshop F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 19 10:49 pm)

Our mission is to provide an open community and unique environment where anyone interested in learning more about Adobe Photoshop can share their experience and knowledge, post their work for review and critique by their peers, and learn new techniques while developing the skills that allow each individual to realize their own unique artistic vision. We do not limit this forum to any style of work, and we strongly encourage people of all levels and interests to participate.

Are you up to the challenge??
Sharpen your Photoshop skill with this monthly challenge...

Checkout the Renderosity MarketPlace - Your source for digital art content!

Subject: Inspirational work!

Bobasaur ( ) posted Fri, 24 March 2006 at 1:07 PM · edited Tue, 30 July 2024 at 11:35 PM

Attached Link: http://www.worth1000.com/cache/gallery/contestcache.asp?contest_id=6322&display=photosho

I came across this today and found it to be quite inspirational! I had to share it with someone, and ya'll are the bunch that probably can appreciate it the most.

Before they made me they broke the mold!
http://home.roadrunner.com/~kflach/

Ofthepast ( ) posted Fri, 24 March 2006 at 4:27 PM

What's inspirational about photos. manipulated with the Liquify filter? It's pretty clichif you ask me, and something that doesn't take any skill to do.

Mikewave ( ) posted Fri, 24 March 2006 at 5:28 PM

Hey, be nice man... What was the last thing you contributed?

Coming soon

Ravyns ( ) posted Fri, 24 March 2006 at 6:06 PM

I enjoyed the photos.. And you really wouldn't want to see anything I did with the liquify since I have no talent for using it.

**************************************************************************************

Life may not be the party we hoped for but while we're here we should dance.

Bobasaur ( ) posted Fri, 24 March 2006 at 10:33 PM

I looked through that site at a number of contests they have. There are some people there with great imaginations. It's not all Liquify filters. And much of what I saw did take some skill to do. Most of all, it was fun, and having fun with one's tools is inspiring. ;-)

Before they made me they broke the mold!
http://home.roadrunner.com/~kflach/

cryptojoe ( ) posted Thu, 30 March 2006 at 8:55 AM

Inspirational it is! And some of them had me rolling on the floow!!!Thanx for the link!

Joe

Yank My Doodle, It's a Dandy!

twistednoodle ( ) posted Mon, 03 April 2006 at 7:09 PM

Oh yes I love this place - very very clever stuff here.. funny you look at it and think, hey I could do that.... but you never do!!

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.