Fri, Sep 20, 1:57 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Photography

Welcome to the Photography Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny, Deenamic Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Photography F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 18 12:22 pm)

Subject: Question

zpookey ( ) posted Sun, 26 March 2006 at 1:08 PM ยท edited Sat, 10 August 2024 at 8:22 AM

I just wonder how the challanges work. Who votes? If it is the members who votes....where do i vote? When is the winner announced? Where is the winner annonuced? Is there a winner? Is there a price?

DJB ( ) posted Sun, 26 March 2006 at 2:23 PM

Hi.
No one votes on our monthly challenges.
This is just a fun challenge to get people out taking pictures of a pre-determined subject.
There is a guidelines link here. Challenge Tut

Coming up to the end of the month, we will be choosing a new theme.
You read what it is, then go try and take photos of that subject.
Then post in a thread as you have done here.
Put in a 100x80 thumbnail of the image.
Then reply to your own message with the larger image.
Have a look at some of the other ones to see how they are done.

"The happiness of a man in this life does not consist in the absence but in the mastery of his passions."

PeeWee05 ( ) posted Mon, 27 March 2006 at 1:58 AM

I love the challenges, it makes you think out of your little box and go big, learn and experiment! I reckon there should be this "learning curve-o-metre" and we can vote on that as to who we think has done exceptionally well out of their niche. But then someone would moan...

Rights Come With Responsibilities VAMP'hotography Website VAMP'hotography Blog

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.