Sun, Sep 22, 6:33 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Carrara

Welcome to the Carrara Forum

Forum Coordinators: Kalypso

Carrara F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 07 1:44 am)

Visit the Carrara Gallery here.

Carrara Free Stuff here.

Visit the Renderosity MarketPlace - Your source for digital art content!

Subject: 3D HOME ARCHITECT

Rebecca Lee ( ) posted Sat, 31 March 2001 at 8:41 PM · edited Sun, 22 September 2024 at 4:41 AM

Can import a house I made in 3D HOME ARCHITECT to Strata or Raydream 5.5 and how? Love, Becky

Rebecca Lee ( ) posted Sun, 01 April 2001 at 1:13 PM

I did, but when I imported it. It's flat.

keithw ( ) posted Mon, 02 April 2001 at 12:24 PM

As far as I know you can only export 2D DXF files from 3D Home Architect. A year or so ago I tried to export a house I created and could only export the 2D floor plan. So what I did was convert the floor plan to an Adobe Illustrator file and extruded it in the spline modeler. Then I cleaned up model in the vertex modeler and added the doorways, windows and roof. It sure would have simplified things if I could have exported a 3D file from 3D Home Architect

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.