Fri, Sep 20, 5:49 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / MarketPlace Showcase

Welcome to the MarketPlace Showcase Forum

Forum Moderators: Staff

MarketPlace Showcase F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 19 10:39 am)

Welcome to the MarketPlace Showcase Forum. The Showcase Forum and Gallery are intended for all commercial related postings by active Renderosity MarketPlace Vendors only. This is a highlight area where our membership is invited to review in greater detail the various art products, software and resource site subscriptions available for purchase in the Renderosity MarketPlace.

Subject: VAP Pitbull released at www.sanctumart.com

SanctumArt ( ) posted Mon, 27 March 2006 at 10:44 AM · edited Thu, 01 August 2024 at 7:39 PM

Sanctum Art is happy to present our new release from V.A.P. product line."V.A.P. Pitbull." is one tough bad puppy. This LAAV (Light Armored Assault Vehicle) is literally fully locked and loaded with mind blowing details. It is covered with high resolution textures and meticulously executed from inside out. Perfect model for off-road action shots that is not afraid of any closeups. Does not matter from which angle you look at it, you will not be disappointed. This mesh will deliver on its name. You can pick it up in 3D Studio Max or Poser format.

Pitbull is avaliable from us or Content Paradise

- - - - - -

"One offroad badass from V.A.P. lineup, with big wheels, small windows and tone of attitude is ready to rock.
This military version of Pitbull with detailed interior, exterior and undercarriage definitely won't look goofy next to any high resoultion figure.
Designed with the latest trends in mind, this model is packed with eye candy allover. ALL elements from VAP Pitbull package are carefully modeled thoroughly UV mapped and beautifully textured. This model contains superior level of details to any other product of that type available anywhere else.
Simply putt it is the best product set in this genre you can buy."

Product Information:
V.A.P. Pitbull Package - Includes:

• Higly detailed original vehicle set "VAP-Pitbull"
  • 1 "VAP-Pitbull" Geometry (OBJ) Files
  • 1 "VAP-Pitbull" Charcter (CR2) Files
  • 2 "VAP-Pitbull" Figure Poses (Pz2) Files
  • 2 "VAP-Pitbull" Figure Mat (Pz2) Files
  • 1 "VAP-Pitbull" Style of High Resolution Texture Set
  • 9 "VAP-Pitbull" High Resolution Bump Maps
  • 9 "VAP-Pitbull" High Resolution Texture Maps
  • 1 "VAP-Pitbull" High Resolution Trans Map

V.A.P. Pitbull Package - Features:

• 1 Fully possible, detailed original vehicle set
  • 1 High Resolution Texture Set

Additional Images:

Available Formats:

sixus1 ( ) posted Mon, 27 March 2006 at 11:53 AM

That has a great looking interior. --Rebekah--

SnowSultan ( ) posted Tue, 28 March 2006 at 10:34 AM

Even though I don't do sci-fi renders, I still had to go take a look at all 16 promo images of this vehicle. ;) I've never seen such attention to detail, both in the mesh itself and the texture. You could very well be the best modeler around right now. :) SnowS

my DeviantArt page: http://snowsultan.deviantart.com/

I do not speak as a representative of DAZ, I speak only as a long-time member here. Be nice (and quit lying about DAZ) and I'll be nice too.

ElorOnceDark ( ) posted Tue, 28 March 2006 at 10:55 PM

Wow! I love this vehicle! Picked it up already! While it's not derivative of it, it's beefy profile reminds me somewhat of the Combine APC from Half-Life2. Do you guys have any plans on doing a mounted gun for it? That would be awesome! Hey, mentioning Half-Life2, I'd love to se you guys tackle an attack chopper similiar to the one in that game! Keep 'em coming, I'll buy 'em! --Jeff

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.