Sat, Sep 7, 8:54 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 07 7:13 am)

Subject: Using Tailor 1.61 to add morphs to my masks for M3?

YngPhoenix ( ) posted Mon, 27 March 2006 at 6:16 PM ยท edited Sun, 18 August 2024 at 11:08 PM

file_287041.jpg

I used M3 to create some different masks and would like to add morphs to them. I've just purchased Tailor 1.61 and am already stumped. I can load M3 with his head morphs ok but when I go to add them it doesn't show any listing of morphs for M3, it just shows this(see above image). I can't see any of the morphs in order to add them. Any one have any ideas on how I can get them added? I'm using Poser 5 and Tailor 1.61.

Message edited on: 03/27/2006 18:17

MaryK ( ) posted Mon, 27 March 2006 at 11:51 PM

IIRC you need to load the morphs into M3, save that character, THEN load it into Tailor. The Mil3 figures use Injections so the morphs are not really there until you tell them to be.

YngPhoenix ( ) posted Tue, 28 March 2006 at 1:18 AM

Thanks for the response MaryK. I loaded all of the M3 head morphs then saved the new character to the library. I then loaded the new character in Tailor as the base then loaded one of the masks as the dress. The image in the previous post was what showed up for the morphs. Sorry for not being more clear in my other post.

YngPhoenix ( ) posted Tue, 28 March 2006 at 2:55 AM

Never mind, man I must be getting old and senile! I wasn't looking at the images very well. I found the morphs in the groups listings. I guess it pays to look closely at all images in any tutorial or help wizard. Now I will proceed to add the morphs I want so I can produce another freebie for everyone. Will post some images as soon as I get further along.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.