Mon, Oct 21, 11:20 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Carrara

Welcome to the Carrara Forum

Forum Coordinators: Kalypso

Carrara F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 21 3:26 am)

Visit the Carrara Gallery here.

Carrara Free Stuff here.

Visit the Renderosity MarketPlace - Your source for digital art content!

Subject: Hexagon 2 chatroom event TODAY.

Ringo ( ) posted Tue, 28 March 2006 at 9:31 AM · edited Fri, 26 July 2024 at 11:28 PM

Eovia organizes public chat on new Hexagon 2 software Mountain View, California, March 23, 2006 Eovia, developer and publisher of 3D creative solutions, will be organizing a chat event on Tuesday, March 28th, to further introduce Hexagon 2, the upcoming new version of its 3D polygonal and subdivision modeler, and to answer the questions raised by last weeks announcement of the product. Eovia Hexagon 2 is expected to be available in April and will include new major features such as displacement and texture painting. The chat event will offer to users and interested 3D artists the possibility to gather more precise product information directly from the Hexagon development and marketing teams. The event will be accessible on Tuesday 28th, 09:00 a.m. Pacific time (18 p.m. English time, 19:00 French time) at #hexagon channel on IRC, EFNet server, or via http://www.eovia3d.net/irc. More information on Hexagon 2 including online videos at www.eovia.com or at the Hexagon Blog (http://hexablog.eovia.com). How the chat will work? First, the channel #hexagon will be dedicated to asking questions and free talk. When someone ask a question, the eovia team will pick it, copy past it on the channel #hexagon_eovia and answer on this channel. This last one is moderated, which means that you will be able to read... but not talk! Why this? Because each time we do a chat, it's too hard to answer to all questions at time, not everybody wait it's turn to speak or ask a question. Like this, the chat will be more easy to follow

ren_mem ( ) posted Wed, 29 March 2006 at 10:02 PM

Sorry I missed this. Thanks for transcript Ringo. HEX2 sounds great, but I find this carrara stuff exciting. The light cone and Lens Flare item have been mentioned many times and not difficult to fix so I am very glad to see this. I know others will. The tree designer is also exciting. I am so glad eovia tries harder than many of these companies. The fact that they keep on working and you don't have to pay for a whole new version, that is really only a bug fix is nice.It also keeps everybody psyched long after the initial release. coming soon to C5.1!(2wks approx.) - Redesigned Tree Modeler (wind simulation) - Universal Manipulator in Assemble Room - Light Cone through Transparency - Lens Flares on Distant Light - Texture Spooling

No need to think outside the box....
    Just make it invisible.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.