Mon, Sep 23, 1:22 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Community Center

Welcome to the Community Center Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Community Center F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 23 7:15 am)

Forum news, updates, events, etc. Please sitemail any notices or questions for the staff to the Forum Moderators.

Subject: What's going on with Gallery?

Tissaia ( ) posted Mon, 03 April 2006 at 2:12 PM · edited Tue, 17 September 2024 at 6:10 AM

file_288492.jpg

Hi, I can't get to my gallery, site is very slow and this is what I saw when gallery's front page finally loaded few minutes ago. Is this because of forum's switching?

????

ps. I just saw a pic with 0 views and 8 comments :)))

Message edited on: 04/03/2006 14:14

-BrandyE- ( ) posted Mon, 03 April 2006 at 2:29 PM

I don't know - but it is running like molasses :0)

Brandy

AgentSmith ( ) posted Mon, 03 April 2006 at 2:42 PM

I would say, yeah, most likely because of the major PHP switchover today of the Forums. I had an IM from another member who had spotted images with zero views, but had comments. AgentSmith

Contact Me | Gallery | Freestuff | IMDB Credits | Personal Site
"I want to be what I was when I wanted to be what I am now"

nufan20 ( ) posted Mon, 03 April 2006 at 4:01 PM

It's running really slow... I can't tell you how many times I've had a page time out while trying to browse the galleries. It's insane!

diolma ( ) posted Mon, 03 April 2006 at 4:47 PM

Ol' Man Ribber, Dat Ol' Man Ribber, It don' go nowhere, it don' do nuttin'! Dat Ol' Man Ribber, it jus' keeps stayin'... There. (Parody, just 'cos I felt like it. No offence intended to anyone. Just showing off.) Cheers, Diolma

Debserleigh ( ) posted Tue, 04 April 2006 at 1:09 AM

Yea it is worse now than before the switch over!! Guys please, it is driving me crazy!!!!

AgentSmith ( ) posted Tue, 04 April 2006 at 1:39 AM

Yeah, apologies for all the crazy server crud that happens with these major changes! Feel like somebody is messing with my daily "hit" of Renderosity, lol. I need it man...you don't understand...lol. AS

Contact Me | Gallery | Freestuff | IMDB Credits | Personal Site
"I want to be what I was when I wanted to be what I am now"

BDC ( ) posted Tue, 04 April 2006 at 3:05 AM

"Feel like somebody is messing with my daily "hit" of Renderosity, lol. I need it man...you don't understand...lol." Yep, thats about it.

"In times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act" ~George Orwell

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.