Fri, Oct 4, 1:27 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Community Center

Welcome to the Community Center Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Community Center F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 28 10:18 am)

Forum news, updates, events, etc. Please sitemail any notices or questions for the staff to the Forum Moderators.

Subject: PHP conversion postponed till 4/4

SndCastie ( ) posted Mon, 03 April 2006 at 5:14 PM · edited Fri, 12 July 2024 at 11:22 AM

Attached Link: http://www.renderosity.com/index.ez?viewStory=13011

Please read the following article at the link provided for information on the conversion. SndCastie Community Admin

Sandy
An imagination can create wonderful things

SndCastie's Little Haven

BARTWORX ( ) posted Mon, 03 April 2006 at 5:22 PM

Mmmmm so if its not today.. Why can't i use the site normaly? I get kicked at almost all pages server errors as far as my screen can show. Images in gallery's have 0 views and 4 comment !?!?! Everytime i have to login over and over again. and please tell that server to Stay :} i read all the time that the server has gone away... Maybe its a good thing to be honnest to us tell us when the site has difficulties due to updates or what ever. when you don't know why you get kicked out everytime, i for one don't feel realy welcome. Hope you get things straight soon Greets Chris

Not used anymore

SndCastie ( ) posted Mon, 03 April 2006 at 5:41 PM

They are working on getting it fixed as we speak. Things will be better soon. We apologize for the incoviences this is causing everyone. SndCastie

Sandy
An imagination can create wonderful things

SndCastie's Little Haven

BDC ( ) posted Mon, 03 April 2006 at 8:09 PM

I have a question about the new site, will we still be able to set our own color scheme in our profiles? Hope so I finally came up with one that I liked that wasn't black. LOL

"In times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act" ~George Orwell

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.