Sun, Oct 6, 10:28 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Community Center

Welcome to the Community Center Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Community Center F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 28 10:18 am)

Forum news, updates, events, etc. Please sitemail any notices or questions for the staff to the Forum Moderators.

Subject: Slow in the forums still?

BDC ( ) posted Tue, 04 April 2006 at 9:43 PM ยท edited Thu, 25 July 2024 at 5:37 PM

Its still a bit slow for me right now in the forums. Anyone else having this problem? P.S. I do realize it might just be my system.

"In times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act" ~George Orwell

StaceyG ( ) posted Tue, 04 April 2006 at 9:45 PM

Yes BDC we are aware of this issue and there are some issues that are causing this right now but should be better soon. Love the avatar:)

AgentSmith ( ) posted Tue, 04 April 2006 at 9:51 PM

I was lagging at about 30-60 seconds to load up each page. but, its starting to go turbo on me now. ;o) AS

Contact Me | Gallery | Freestuff | IMDB Credits | Personal Site
"I want to be what I was when I wanted to be what I am now"

BDC ( ) posted Tue, 04 April 2006 at 9:52 PM

Thanks, made it for rosity special, using freebies of course. LOL

"In times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act" ~George Orwell

BDC ( ) posted Tue, 04 April 2006 at 9:52 PM

OH yeah there it goes now agent smith, its fast!

Jumpstartme2 ( ) posted Tue, 04 April 2006 at 10:16 PM

It seems its working a bit faster here as well..prolly a slow down in the number of totally lost members trying to find their way around.....heh, heh..reminds me of 'the blind leading the blind' thing my mom used to say LOL

~Jani

Renderosity Community Admin
---------------------------------------

ratscloset ( ) posted Wed, 05 April 2006 at 8:01 AM

I am quick to get to the main Forum Page, but the individual Forums and the Thread Pages load slow.

ratscloset
aka John

pearce ( ) posted Wed, 05 April 2006 at 4:29 PM

Couldn't you at least play Vivaldi's Four Seasons while we twiddle our thumbs waiting, like they do on telephone helplines? ;)

jtbethel ( ) posted Wed, 05 April 2006 at 4:51 PM

Compared to other sites, this site is pathetically slow. O.K. it may be the biggest but I'm quickly loosing patience. I could hardly get onto the market place at all yesterday, and quite offten got the time out error. When I did get on it fine for a short time then the brakes go on again.

ratscloset ( ) posted Wed, 05 April 2006 at 10:10 PM

Any news on when the Speed thing will kick in for the rest of us... (Who do you know AS? LOL! )

ratscloset
aka John

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.