Tue, Oct 8, 6:30 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 08 4:32 pm)

Subject: Mat Poses in Poser 4.03 - can't find the problem

BillyGoat ( ) posted Wed, 05 April 2006 at 4:05 PM · edited Sun, 04 August 2024 at 8:30 AM

I bought a product and the mat poses are just the 'shrugging man' (whom I Hate!). I've checked the path, i've converted the pngs to .rsr through PDOExplorer, i've even spent days making thumbnails using the RSR Converter. Nothing works and i've driven the merchant crazy. What could be wrong? There are 30 something hair color poses. HELP ME PLEASE

TrekkieGrrrl ( ) posted Wed, 05 April 2006 at 4:25 PM

The alpha channels could be wrong. In that case SOMETIMES P3DOExplorer can't convert them properly. Also, check and doublecheck that they're called EXACTELY the same as the PZ2 - just a change in upper/lower casing is enough for Poser

FREEBIES! | My Gallery | My Store | My FB | Tumblr |
You just can't put the words "Poserites" and "happy" in the same sentence - didn't you know that? LaurieA
  Using Poser since 2002. Currently at Version 11.1 - Win 10.

BillyGoat ( ) posted Wed, 05 April 2006 at 5:45 PM

Okay - can anyone explain how I might fix them using the Alpha Channel (which seems to have an ! by the alpha channel in my Photoshop CS). What's worse, all the other people who bought this product have no problems, YIKES! And I'm determined to keep this product as the textures are really nice! It's always ME...

nickedshield ( ) posted Wed, 05 April 2006 at 9:03 PM

This may not be your problem but something to keep in mind for future problems: Check the Mat pose folder structuree. P4/PPP cannot use nested folders. IE: Poses Jimstuff Hair colors If you have something like that you will get a shrugging man all of the time.

I must remember to remember what it was I had to remember.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.