Sun, Oct 6, 12:29 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Community Center

Welcome to the Community Center Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Community Center F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 28 10:18 am)

Forum news, updates, events, etc. Please sitemail any notices or questions for the staff to the Forum Moderators.

Subject: No need to bookmark anymore.

Hawkfyr ( ) posted Wed, 05 April 2006 at 7:03 PM · edited Sun, 04 August 2024 at 6:12 AM

Awesome...I just tried the "Subscribe" feature an it works great. Just click "subscribe" and you'll be notified of a reply. No longer will I get an e-bot sending me to a thread just to read "Bookmark" (so long as this feature is used). Pretty cool. Tom

“The fact that no one understands you…Doesn’t make you an artist.”

StaceyG ( ) posted Wed, 05 April 2006 at 7:33 PM

Is that you Tom? Nice to see ya!!! And glad to hear the Subscribe feature works great!

Hawkfyr ( ) posted Wed, 05 April 2006 at 7:44 PM

heh heh..yeah..that is me.

SndCastie ( ) posted Wed, 05 April 2006 at 11:42 PM

You look like a younger Stacey Keech there Tom Love the hair. :b_smile:

Sandy
An imagination can create wonderful things

SndCastie's Little Haven

Hawkfyr ( ) posted Wed, 05 April 2006 at 11:52 PM

file_337045.jpg

Stacey Keech ? First time I've heard that one. But thanks. Here is the whole picture. I'm really not that short,it's just that my brother is especially tall. We were grilling some burgers when a downpour came along so we got the beach umbrella and continued grillin. 8 ) Tom

Miss Nancy ( ) posted Thu, 06 April 2006 at 12:13 AM

no, tom looks more like a younger, cleaner mickey rourke (sp?) IMVHO

SndCastie ( ) posted Thu, 06 April 2006 at 12:16 AM

It is just that smile that makes you look like him. Hope the burgers didn't get ruined looks like you all had a good time :m_peace:

Sandy
An imagination can create wonderful things

SndCastie's Little Haven

Jumpstartme2 ( ) posted Thu, 06 April 2006 at 1:50 AM · edited Thu, 06 April 2006 at 1:51 AM

Tom's just a cutie is all :biggrin: and that grillin in the rain...its fun! been there, done that only it was 'pouring'..nothing seperates Jumpy from her rib eye steaks ~hehe~

~Jani

Renderosity Community Admin
---------------------------------------

Hawkfyr ( ) posted Fri, 07 April 2006 at 2:29 PM

:b_blush:

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.