Sun, Sep 15, 12:18 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Community Center

Welcome to the Community Center Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Community Center F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 12 1:46 pm)

Forum news, updates, events, etc. Please sitemail any notices or questions for the staff to the Forum Moderators.

Subject: Issues with new Forum

ratscloset ( ) posted Wed, 05 April 2006 at 10:21 PM · edited Fri, 19 July 2024 at 11:55 AM

I know you are working on some of this, but I thought I would add a few others. Speed is the issue that you say you are working on. I really fell sorry for Dial up people right about now. Auto Sort of Threads with new posts. This does not seem to be working after marking all Forums read and returning, several Forums have new posts on several pages after there is a star indicating no new posts. Also, when you read a topic, the Yellow Star does not disappear. Last is one that was annoying before and still is. Can you switch the Notify of Replies off, and add an option in the Profile so users can choose. Speaking of Profile, I get an error trying to access. I like the look, I just can not spend this much time waiting for pages to load.

ratscloset
aka John

Miss Nancy ( ) posted Thu, 06 April 2006 at 12:10 AM

I sdidn't the "notify" option in the profile for any forum but it doesn't work for me 😢 it always has the "notify" box checked anyway

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.