Fri, Oct 4, 5:36 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Bryce

Welcome to the Bryce Forum

Forum Moderators: TheBryster

Bryce F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Aug 28 6:28 pm)

[Gallery]     [Tutorials]

THE PLACE FOR ALL THINGS BRYCE - GOT A PROBLEM? YOU'VE COME TO THE RIGHT PLACE

Subject: manual blender or blender manual?

bikermouse ( ) posted Tue, 11 April 2006 at 10:05 AM · edited Sun, 21 July 2024 at 9:59 PM

I remember someone was talking about blender a while back and thought this might be of interest to some here - if it gets moved to another forum I'll understand. http://www.cdschools.org/54223045235521/blank/browse.asp?A=383&BMDRN=2000&BCOB=0&C=55205 the above link should take you to a basic blender manual. If it doesn't let me know I'll try to find a correct link to it tonight. You might end up downloading it chapter by chapter like I did as I had trouble downloading it all at once. running late - gotta go. - TJ

pakled ( ) posted Tue, 11 April 2006 at 8:41 PM

I got a Blender manual from the original site if'n I remember correctly..the CD schools manual, alas..doesn't work.. (mebbe a Google search?)

I wish I'd said that.. The Staircase Wit

anahl nathrak uth vas betude doth yel dyenvey..;)

bikermouse ( ) posted Thu, 13 April 2006 at 2:20 AM

This dplicate thread was brought to you by an SQL error

• sorry for the inconvienience.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.