Mon, Sep 9, 4:07 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / MarketPlace Showcase

Welcome to the MarketPlace Showcase Forum

Forum Moderators: Staff

MarketPlace Showcase F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 08 10:25 pm)

Welcome to the MarketPlace Showcase Forum. The Showcase Forum and Gallery are intended for all commercial related postings by active Renderosity MarketPlace Vendors only. This is a highlight area where our membership is invited to review in greater detail the various art products, software and resource site subscriptions available for purchase in the Renderosity MarketPlace.

Subject: New in the Market Place: Adrian for Apollo Max

usslopez ( ) posted Tue, 11 April 2006 at 3:27 PM · edited Mon, 29 July 2024 at 4:11 AM

Attached Link: usslopez

file_337749.jpg

My RMP Store ; My Free Stuff

usslopez ( ) posted Tue, 11 April 2006 at 3:28 PM · edited Tue, 11 April 2006 at 3:29 PM

Content Advisory! This message contains nudity

file_337750.jpg

usslopez ( ) posted Tue, 11 April 2006 at 3:29 PM · edited Tue, 11 April 2006 at 3:30 PM

Content Advisory! This message contains nudity

file_337751.jpg

PapaBlueMarlin ( ) posted Wed, 12 April 2006 at 5:15 PM

If I remember correctly, you had a version of this character previously with hair.  Is that texture a part of this package?

usslopez ( ) posted Wed, 12 April 2006 at 8:30 PM

What you saw was hair only in the front part of the head the rest was post work in photoshop.  From the front head/face seam back was done in photoshop.  When I put hair on him (actual hair from the photograph) I couldn't get the light to not reflect on it making it look fake so after several tries I nixed the idea.   I still have it so it's not gone. 

Vic

byAnton ( ) posted Thu, 13 April 2006 at 12:35 AM

Looks great. best of luck with it.

-Anton, creator of Apollo Maximus
"Conviction without truth is denial; Denial in the face of truth is concealment."

Over 100,000 Downloads....

usslopez ( ) posted Thu, 13 April 2006 at 7:00 AM · edited Thu, 13 April 2006 at 7:02 AM

file_337998.jpg

*** The above picture is not part of the Adrian Texture Package *** 

Thanks. 

omg! I just looked at my joined date!  5yrs!! Tempus Fugit: Time Flies !! 

PapaBlue last night your comment made me re-visit what I was doing with adding hair.  If I can find the motivation I may make an update.  This is rendered using Bishonen Lights and no postwork. 

byAnton ( ) posted Thu, 13 April 2006 at 1:10 PM

Don't forget the ScalpBeard. You can always texture/transmap that too. It is one pirce and would be easier by far as that it has no seams.

"Conviction without truth is denial; Denial in the face of truth is concealment."

usslopez ( ) posted Thu, 13 April 2006 at 2:47 PM

Thanks for the tip Anton!  Now I want to go home and check it out.. hahaha!!  I'm stuck in a cubicle right now!!  ack!!

byAnton ( ) posted Thu, 13 April 2006 at 3:50 PM

Cubicles =bad :)

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.