Mon, Sep 23, 10:26 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / The MarketPlace Wishing Well

Welcome to the The MarketPlace Wishing Well Forum

Forum Moderators: Staff

The MarketPlace Wishing Well F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 21 3:40 pm)

Have an idea for a MarketPlace product? Would you like to let the MarketPlace Merchants know?
This is the place!

Make sure you check The Product Showcase Forum and The Product Showcase Art Gallery.

Checkout the Renderosity MarketPlace - Your source for digital art content!

Subject: TRUE PANTS

josema8 ( ) posted Thu, 13 April 2006 at 1:09 PM · edited Sun, 28 July 2024 at 4:16 AM

There is a very serous lack of clothing and their textures for male characters, but a special lack I see is in touch with pants, loincloths, jeans or trousers or even more evident on catsuits. When a merchan does one (probably because they are used to create pieces just for women), this clothing appears "plain", unusable, unreal, because they lack the male shape this naturally forms...I am talking about the genital conforming, the bulge that explains this is a male and, we like it or don't, under this there is "something that must be" that causes wrinkles and bulges.
Please, create male fantasy or casual clothing with a suitable morph for genitals.

blkbudd ( ) posted Fri, 14 April 2006 at 2:59 PM

I totally agree... The morphs for the zipper area on the male model pants make him look like a mannequin... I also would like to see male clothing that can form a pile on the floor or in laundry hampers.   Or clothing that you can hang on hangars or hooks... (you hang your pants and shirt on a hook in the locker in the locker room or hang it off the top side of the locker door.  You throw your dirty cloth into a pile in the corner of the bedroom or closet.)

josema8 ( ) posted Fri, 14 April 2006 at 3:35 PM

file_338223.jpg

That's I call a morphologically right pant. This is one of the few true serious male clothing I have seen, it's "Dagon" for Daz's Hiro, and it can be seen and noticed there is "something" under the zipper, as this must be that way if we are rendering a male person and not a mannequin as you said. This doesn't look like a cardboard plain "unisex" clothing, but like a true pant with a male character in mind when modeled.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.