Sat, Sep 7, 8:53 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 07 7:13 am)

Subject: Misaki head on Aiko 3 body? Possible or just a crazy wish?

YngPhoenix ( ) posted Sat, 15 April 2006 at 10:35 PM · edited Tue, 20 August 2024 at 1:47 PM

I've always wanted to put Misaki's head on Aiko 3's body but have no idea if it's possible. Has anyone even attempted to do this or can anyone give me any advice on how to attempt it? If not possible at all then please let me know as well so I don't drive myself insane trying to attempt it.:b_overwhelmed:

stahlratte ( ) posted Sat, 15 April 2006 at 11:09 PM · edited Sat, 15 April 2006 at 11:10 PM

Content Advisory! This message contains nudity

You  can put any head on any other mesh´s body without problem.

There are several ways to do this ranging from easy to very sophisticated.

But to get a "true" hybrid that works exactly like a standard figure,  you must be able to create a new neck in a modelling programm, adjust joint parameters, and do a cr2 hack.

Not too hard with some practice, but not for total beginners, either.

Do a search for "Frankensteining" and "Hybrids", and you will find a few tutorials and links.

I suggest you construct a few hybrid "Kits" like the various TenTens first to get a feel for the process, before you create your own hybrids from scratch.

Here is MIKI´s head on AIKO´s body:

MIKI´s head on Posette´s body:

Koji and James heads on Michael 3 and Michael 3RR´s bodys:

So MISAKI on AIKO´s body should be no problem at all.

Stahlratte

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.