Sun, Sep 15, 5:42 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Bryce

Welcome to the Bryce Forum

Forum Moderators: TheBryster

Bryce F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Aug 28 6:28 pm)

[Gallery]     [Tutorials]

THE PLACE FOR ALL THINGS BRYCE - GOT A PROBLEM? YOU'VE COME TO THE RIGHT PLACE

Subject: Does this count as abstract?

chohole ( ) posted Sun, 16 April 2006 at 4:18 AM · edited Mon, 02 September 2024 at 9:21 PM

file_338440.jpg

Just Mucking around with Bryce trees.

:huh:

The greatest part of wisdom is learning to develop  the ineffable genius of extracting the "neither here nor there" out of any situation...."

bikermouse ( ) posted Sun, 16 April 2006 at 5:24 AM

Would that be thought of as Impressionistic - in the sense of use of color ?
Very good! 

voske ( ) posted Sun, 16 April 2006 at 10:10 AM

A lovely abs,good start!!

RodsArt ( ) posted Sun, 16 April 2006 at 10:22 AM

Outstanding creation!

___
Ockham's razor- It's that simple

chohole ( ) posted Sun, 16 April 2006 at 11:08 AM · edited Sun, 16 April 2006 at 11:09 AM

Attached Link: http://www.renderosity.com/viewed.ez?galleryid=1200269

I am glad that is accepted as abstract, I shall work on it a bit more. THe main problem I have, as with most abstract and modern art images, is have I hung it the right way round. Maybe it should be swung to the horizontal? 😕![](../../mod/forumpro/art/emoticons/cool.gif)

@ TJ...I hadn't thought this was impressionist. My take on impressionism in Bryce is like this post. in the gallery. (ssp)

The greatest part of wisdom is learning to develop  the ineffable genius of extracting the "neither here nor there" out of any situation...."

RodsArt ( ) posted Sun, 16 April 2006 at 11:12 AM

The great thing about abstract, you can hang it any way you like.

___
Ockham's razor- It's that simple

Rayraz ( ) posted Sun, 16 April 2006 at 6:09 PM

well....thats not really true ICM. many abstracts have a composition that looks best when you hang it a certain way.

(_/)
(='.'=)
(")
(")This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

ddaydreams ( ) posted Tue, 18 April 2006 at 12:13 AM
CrazyDawg ( ) posted Tue, 18 April 2006 at 12:32 AM · edited Tue, 18 April 2006 at 12:34 AM

chohole it all depends on ones defanitaion of what abstract is. yes i would say what you have done is abstract.

I have opinions of my own -- strong opinions -- but I don't always agree with them.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.