Sun, Sep 15, 7:19 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Photography

Welcome to the Photography Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny, Deenamic Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Photography F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 07 5:10 am)

Subject: APOLOGY

tofi ( ) posted Sat, 29 April 2006 at 9:41 AM · edited Sat, 17 August 2024 at 10:01 PM

Hello Doug, I am genuinly sorry for the faux pas, posting pictures not to my own tread. It was done not intentionally by me. Being a newbie, sometimes you make an stupid..... out of yourself. Thank you for putting me in the right place! I apologize again to you and to the people I may have offended. Please.......adopt me again....... Yours , very, very embarrassed ... Tofi

A smile is a curve that has set many things straight

cynlee ( ) posted Sat, 29 April 2006 at 9:50 AM · edited Sat, 29 April 2006 at 10:02 AM

file_340232.jpg

it's ok.. that's only **for threads that submit monthly challenges**, otherwise most are to share..

😄  ..sweet chi, my Angel has much the same markings

here is a small pic of her among the TX bluebonnets, she's 11 yrs old

have a good weekend 😉

Zacko ( ) posted Sat, 29 April 2006 at 10:21 AM

Awwww, don´t be silly Tofi. Cindy´s right. You certainly don´t have to apologize. 😄

And i love your guinea pigs by the way....never saw one outside its cage before. :tongue2:

How come we say 'It's colder than hell outside' when isn't it realistically always colder than hell since hell is supposed to be fire and brimstone?

Andreas

Mystic Pic

Simon_P ( ) posted Sat, 29 April 2006 at 10:36 AM

It’s generally accepted that images are not posted into someone else’s challenge thread, but I don’t see any reason for not posting images to another thread, especially if they are relevant to the topic and could help illustrate something or give an example for how something looks done in a certain way.

I and many others have done that on numerous occasions.

They wouldn’t have made the cane if you weren’t meant to break the rules

Onslow ( ) posted Sat, 29 April 2006 at 11:49 AM · edited Sat, 29 April 2006 at 11:53 AM

I am with Cindy, Andreas and Simon here there is nothing to feel bad about Tofi .

I posted a link to one of my pics in the thread without any hesitation, I would have posted the pic but it was easier to link. 

And every one said, 'If we only live,
We too will go to sea in a Sieve,---
To the hills of the Chankly Bore!'
Far and few, far and few, Are the lands where the Jumblies live;
Their heads are green, and their hands are blue, And they went to sea in a Sieve.

Edward Lear
http://www.nonsenselit.org/Lear/ns/jumblies.html

DJB ( ) posted Sat, 29 April 2006 at 1:26 PM

No need for appologies...that is only for the challenges. As the others have said already.

Other features such as Simon Says we only want one image posted per member, but all other threads can have multible images. Likr DITI.

Have no fear D there is not torture here for such simple things.

"The happiness of a man in this life does not consist in the absence but in the mastery of his passions."

tofi ( ) posted Sun, 30 April 2006 at 9:54 AM

file_340333.jpg

Thank you for clearing my understading. This is a little token of my gratitude.

tofi ( ) posted Sun, 30 April 2006 at 10:04 AM

file_340334.jpg

Hi Andreas. I know ... I am confuse !!! But please dont make me believe that there is no difference between little Chihuahuas and guinea pigs :unsure: :m_smile:

Zacko ( ) posted Sun, 30 April 2006 at 3:52 PM

Yeah yeah...whatever  you say. :b_tonguewink: LOL! Such a little cutie that is though. 😄

How come we say 'It's colder than hell outside' when isn't it realistically always colder than hell since hell is supposed to be fire and brimstone?

Andreas

Mystic Pic

Margana ( ) posted Mon, 01 May 2006 at 12:06 AM

AW! What a cute shot!!!He's adorable!

(Don't listen to Andreas.He looks nothing like a guinea pig!)

And as already stated,no need for apologies.Please,post away! :^)

A snowflake in an avalanche never feels responsible.-Voltaire

Marlene <")

Marlene S. Piskin Photography
My Blog

"A new study shows that licking the sweat off a frog can cure depression. The down side is, the minute you stop licking, the frog gets depressed again." - Jay Leno

tofi ( ) posted Mon, 01 May 2006 at 8:10 AM

Thank you Marlene, You are  very kind and friendly Lady !!!!

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.