Sun, Sep 15, 12:07 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Community Center

Welcome to the Community Center Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Community Center F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 12 1:46 pm)

Forum news, updates, events, etc. Please sitemail any notices or questions for the staff to the Forum Moderators.

Subject: Changing Avatars

ratscloset ( ) posted Tue, 02 May 2006 at 1:22 AM · edited Wed, 17 July 2024 at 3:49 AM

I can not seem to change Avatars in My Options. I click Browse, select the Avatar File, but Save Changes does not seem to have any affect.

ratscloset
aka John

SndCastie ( ) posted Tue, 02 May 2006 at 2:21 AM

Try Shift and refresh see if that doesn't help. Sometimes it takes browsers a little while to refresh. I sign off and then resign back on to get mine to show. Hope this helps.

Sandy
An imagination can create wonderful things

SndCastie's Little Haven

ratscloset ( ) posted Tue, 02 May 2006 at 9:27 AM

Signing Off after removing the old Avatar must be the trick. When I signed back on to check for answers to by question, I was also able to update my Avatar.

Thanks... weird that it works that way.

ratscloset
aka John

SndCastie ( ) posted Tue, 02 May 2006 at 10:14 AM

Yea I am not sure but I think it has something to do with the browser and refreshing it. LOL

Sandy
An imagination can create wonderful things

SndCastie's Little Haven

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.