Wed, Oct 2, 11:36 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 02 9:25 am)

Subject: interPoser Pro - Beta Preparations and Gallery

kuroyume0161 ( ) posted Tue, 02 May 2006 at 2:46 PM · edited Wed, 02 October 2024 at 12:05 PM

What?  Yes, beta-testing is going to begin soon.  Just need to make all of the necessary preparations before getting this show on the road.  If you don't mind, I may take a couple days to see what the outside of my house looks like first. :)

I've added a quick gallery (Photoshop web photo gallery) to show some screen shots and renders.  Most of the renders are done using HDRI and Stochastic radiosity, not at optimal settings in order to get them done within reasonable times.

Robert

C makes it easy to shoot yourself in the foot. C++ makes it harder, but when you do, you blow your whole leg off.

-- Bjarne Stroustrup

Contact Me | Kuroyume's DevelopmentZone

Bondini ( ) posted Tue, 02 May 2006 at 6:51 PM

It looks fantastic.  The progress you've made is amazing.  Looks to be a "must have" for C4D + Poser enthusiasts.

tvining ( ) posted Tue, 02 May 2006 at 8:01 PM

Sign me up! I've been in OS9 Plug-in hell for years...--T

ghelmer ( ) posted Tue, 02 May 2006 at 8:20 PM

Looking great Robert!!  Looks like there's a reason to reinstall C4D!!!!  (Been happily using Carrara 5 Pro lately!)

Great work!! 

Gerard

The GR00VY GH0ULIE!

You are pure, you are snow
We are the useless sluts that they mould
Rock n roll is our epiphany
Culture, alienation, boredom and despair

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.