Tue, Oct 22, 2:28 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 22 1:40 am)

Subject: Should I post this to freestuff?

edriver ( ) posted Tue, 03 April 2001 at 8:24 AM ยท edited Tue, 22 October 2024 at 2:25 AM

file_160195.jpg

Recently, a friend of mine asked for some shoelaces and someone sent him some. He used a rendering of those shoelaces to make a boot texture with. Someone else sent him some mail calling him a thief (guess the laces belonged to them) so he removed the texture. I created these for him but would like to know if anyone else would be interested in using them.

TJ ( ) posted Tue, 03 April 2001 at 8:34 AM

not only shoelaces...that would look good on a blouse, or pants,could have a lot of uses for clothing textures.

Prawnsushi ( ) posted Tue, 03 April 2001 at 8:37 AM

Yeah that's just what i thought, It looks like laces for an old dress or something... Looks good but a bit mirrored...

TheWolfWithin ( ) posted Tue, 03 April 2001 at 8:47 AM

if you post them........they will download........hehehe.....i'd download them the second they were available ;)

ookami ( ) posted Tue, 03 April 2001 at 9:56 AM

SURE.... post them!

julhebs ( ) posted Tue, 03 April 2001 at 1:09 PM

yes, yes, yes

lalverson ( ) posted Tue, 03 April 2001 at 1:11 PM

yes left click at the ready..

smallspace ( ) posted Tue, 03 April 2001 at 2:08 PM

They DO look like boot laces, but not really like shoe laces. Shoe laces use an "over-under" pattern for lacing, not an "over-over" pattern, but that's probably a lot harder to model. I like them anyway, so please, yes, post :) -SMT

I'd rather stay in my lane than lay in my stain!

thenodemaster ( ) posted Tue, 03 April 2001 at 4:56 PM

Post 'em!!!! Pleeeeeeaaaaaase!!! thenodemaster

Poppi ( ) posted Tue, 03 April 2001 at 7:54 PM

That would be cool for one of mine that I am working on, as well...I am doing some oldfashioned dresses, but, undone...Send 'em!!!

sparrowheart ( ) posted Wed, 04 April 2001 at 5:29 AM

Good laces are hard to find. Post them please :)

Phantast ( ) posted Wed, 04 April 2001 at 10:24 AM

These look very nice and I would find them useful also; thanks Eric! BTW Has anyone ever seen anyone answer a request like this with a response "no, this is boring, don't post it"? Just wondering ... :)

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.