Mon, Sep 9, 7:26 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Photography

Welcome to the Photography Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny, Deenamic Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Photography F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 07 5:10 am)

Subject: Some Forum Repairs

DJB ( ) posted Thu, 04 May 2006 at 10:55 PM · edited Wed, 03 January 2024 at 6:54 AM

eBots now have "unsubscribe" links for both the eBots notifying of new threads in a forum and the eBots notifying of new replies to a thread.

And if there are more than 9 pages in a thread, instead of it saying

[1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... ]

It now says

[1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... last ]

All duplicate images have been repaired and there are now only images on the original posting message.

"The happiness of a man in this life does not consist in the absence but in the mastery of his passions."

nattarious ( ) posted Fri, 05 May 2006 at 12:10 AM

Nice update as well..

Thank you people for everything! you all here are really great and much much betther then a lot of other online communities

JOE

NATTARIOUS[C] IS A WELL KNOWN INTERNATIONAL CLUB DJ - PHOTOGRAPHER - GRAPHIC AND COMMERCIAL DESIGNER AND THE OWNER OF XOOM STUDIOS PRODUCTIONS & CERTIFIED LEGAL GOLD MICROSOFT PARTNER!

XOOM STUDIOS PRODUCTIONS® OFFICIAL WEBSITE: WWW.XOOM-ARTS.COM

XOOM STUDIOS PRODUCTIONS® Ultimate Web Templates Just Click It

PeeWee05 ( ) posted Fri, 05 May 2006 at 6:15 AM

Tx for all the long hard work! And the one about getting more than on ebot for a reply?

Rights Come With Responsibilities VAMP'hotography Website VAMP'hotography Blog

TwoPynts ( ) posted Fri, 05 May 2006 at 9:23 AM

Thanks for the update on the updates! =]

Kort Kramer - Kramer Kreations

Simon_P ( ) posted Fri, 05 May 2006 at 3:38 PM

Yet still get an e-bot for every post to a thread, unsubscribing doesn’t help if you still want to know if someone has replied, which I do, I just don’t want 100's of em every day.

For insatnce I got 27 ebots for one thread, thats just not right IMO

This just makes me less likely to comment on threads

They wouldn’t have made the cane if you weren’t meant to break the rules

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.