Sun, Sep 15, 6:02 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Bryce

Welcome to the Bryce Forum

Forum Moderators: TheBryster

Bryce F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Aug 28 6:28 pm)

[Gallery]     [Tutorials]

THE PLACE FOR ALL THINGS BRYCE - GOT A PROBLEM? YOU'VE COME TO THE RIGHT PLACE

Subject: Now I know the Hot 20 has gone totally stupid.

chohole ( ) posted Sun, 07 May 2006 at 6:31 AM · edited Wed, 28 August 2024 at 9:11 AM

I have made it in there again.

The point is the image that has made it is one I would never have expected to make it. An image I did  just for fun (and for my 6 yr old GD).

Wonder what that means.

The greatest part of wisdom is learning to develop  the ineffable genius of extracting the "neither here nor there" out of any situation...."

Ang25 ( ) posted Sun, 07 May 2006 at 6:44 AM

Looks to me like it deserves to be there. Its pretty, I love the colors. Its got a different style to it, looks like it could be a cover to a book. And there's a lot of work and detail in it.

👍

But thats just my opinion 😄

pakled ( ) posted Sun, 07 May 2006 at 1:17 PM · edited Sun, 07 May 2006 at 1:18 PM

no..totally stupid would be if I was in there..;) Pakleds- we are not smart..;)

I wish I'd said that.. The Staircase Wit

anahl nathrak uth vas betude doth yel dyenvey..;)

deadman67 ( ) posted Sun, 07 May 2006 at 2:18 PM

wre is this Hot 20 i can't find it please post a link or tell me what to click thanks

jocko500 ( ) posted Sun, 07 May 2006 at 5:37 PM

hot 20 button is up on top of the page say hot20 .

it just for fun any way.

just keep playing around that how most the best art is made.

I read where one man sent months on one song but then the show he was to have it song in came up on him so he had to get out some more songs so he wrote some in less than a hour to feel up the time he had to sing all the songs. No one remembders the song that took months but all knows "Silune Night. Holy Night"  this was writen a long time ago.

So have fun and do what is good other than that it work

what you see is not what you know; it in your face

deadman67 ( ) posted Sun, 07 May 2006 at 6:33 PM

i still don't see the hot 20 button

deadman67 ( ) posted Sun, 07 May 2006 at 8:03 PM

please post a link to the hot20 thanks

SFGfx ( ) posted Sun, 07 May 2006 at 8:57 PM

Deadman, you have to go to the Bryce gallery.  There is a link to the hot 20 there.   :biggrin:

deadman67 ( ) posted Sun, 07 May 2006 at 10:02 PM

ok found it thanks

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.