Mon, Sep 9, 7:29 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Photography

Welcome to the Photography Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny, Deenamic Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Photography F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 07 5:10 am)

Subject: I need a professor :crying: Repost for valouchufy

DJB ( ) posted Sun, 07 May 2006 at 11:54 PM · edited Fri, 16 August 2024 at 12:24 AM

valouchufy

Last Post: 07 May 06

[profile]

Posted Sun, May 7, 2006 10:18 am

[delete]

Hi every body...

I have make this photo,  there have a few week ago, and I know not how him give a good appearance because this capture is cut half horse and the color white be too acute

¿ And you, how would you make? ¿you show me?

Thanks

"It is not a lucky word, this name 'impossible';
no good comes of those who have it so often in their mouths." ~ Thomas Carlyle ~

valouchufy

"The happiness of a man in this life does not consist in the absence but in the mastery of his passions."

DJB ( ) posted Sun, 07 May 2006 at 11:54 PM

Onslow

[profile]

Posted Sun, May 7, 2006 12:15 pm, Edited Sun, May 7, 2006 12:15 pm

[delete]

You could crop it.

I cropped and added duplicate layer blend mode multiply, 70% opacity.

"The happiness of a man in this life does not consist in the absence but in the mastery of his passions."

DJB ( ) posted Sun, 07 May 2006 at 11:55 PM

Onslow Joined: 03 Nov 2004 Posts: 2127 Last Post: 07 May 06 [profile] Posted Sun, May 7, 2006 12:24 pm Hope it helps ! If you have any images that could do with a bit more punch to them a duplicate layer with the blend mode set to multiply will usually do it for you.

DJB ( ) posted Sun, 07 May 2006 at 11:55 PM

danob
Forum Coordinator

[profile]

Posted Sun, May 7, 2006 2:26 pm

[delete]

Nothing much wrong Valou the camera exposure may have been fooled by the white in the back ground auto levels gave it more punch...

Danny O'Byrne Photography Coordinator http://www.digitalartzone.co.uk/

Teach a wise man and he will be yet wiser

Back to Top[quote] [delete] [change content advisory]  

DJB ( ) posted Sun, 07 May 2006 at 11:56 PM

valouchufy

[profile]

Posted Sun, May 7, 2006 2:56 pm
it's correctly Danob, but i can't to use the level exposure with my nikon d50, I don't know this option 

danob Forum Coordinator Joined: 08 Aug 2002 Posts: 836 Last Post: 07 May 06 [profile] Posted Sun, May 7, 2006 3:05 pm Ok Valou I have only looked at a friends D50 and it is a very well specified camera you will find the D50 produces consistently natural coloration by measuring the entire frame of the shot and matching white balance to the light source. Advanced auto white balance handles most lighting situations, but the flexible options include a choice of six specific manual settings, white balance bracketing for added creative choice of results, as well as a preset option for using a gray or white object as a calibrating reference under mixed lighting conditions. A quick cheat is to take a light reading from the back of your hand see what those are in the situation you are in and set that manual and take your shot works most of the time.. If you have spot metering etc try experimanting with those controls at least with digital you dont waste film and you see the results right away.. ____________________ Danny O'Byrne Photography Coordinator http://www.digitalartzone.co.uk/ Teach a wise man and he will be yet wiser

oldworld

Online Now!

[profile]

Posted Sun, May 7, 2006 11:20 pm

[delete]

i blurred the background and took the color away from everything but the boy....

DJB ( ) posted Mon, 08 May 2006 at 12:00 AM

Hi folks....sorry bout the confusion, but there was  a bunch of links to smiley central within this post, and that type of advertising is kind of taboo for  this forum.
Not to mention smiley central can play havoc with  some peoples browsers by visiting the site.
continue on...
:)

willothewhisp ( ) posted Mon, 08 May 2006 at 2:31 AM

Quote - Hi folks....sorry bout the confusion, but there was  a bunch of links to smiley central within this post, and that type of advertising is kind of taboo for  this forum.
Not to mention smiley central can play havoc with  some peoples browsers by visiting the site.
continue on...
:)

How odd - I read the thread in its original form and they didn't show up here. Looks like I've finally kid-proofed this PC correctly! Smiley Central is basically a vehicle for a well-known browser hijacker, and is a total pain in the proverbials.

Valerie-Ducom ( ) posted Mon, 08 May 2006 at 5:21 AM

aïh... I'm very sorry Douglas :mellow:

kiss

Valerie-Ducom ( ) posted Mon, 08 May 2006 at 5:23 AM

thank Oldworld,

I like very much you work in my photo, thank you ;)

Hugs

nattarious ( ) posted Mon, 08 May 2006 at 9:24 AM

file_341214.jpg

Hello Friends..

here is another edit of that little awesome professor :) Hope you guy will like it..

Cropped as you see, Added Some "Purpule Sepia" Dreamy Effects to fit his cloths, Some levels, colours and tones adjustments. And 4 Lines to meke that semi border.

Hope you will like Valou.

Thanks and regards

JOE

Note To Doug.. I can see a delete option under each post you did tho! is it a glich or bug in the forum coding? TNX

NATTARIOUS[C] IS A WELL KNOWN INTERNATIONAL CLUB DJ - PHOTOGRAPHER - GRAPHIC AND COMMERCIAL DESIGNER AND THE OWNER OF XOOM STUDIOS PRODUCTIONS & CERTIFIED LEGAL GOLD MICROSOFT PARTNER!

XOOM STUDIOS PRODUCTIONS® OFFICIAL WEBSITE: WWW.XOOM-ARTS.COM

XOOM STUDIOS PRODUCTIONS® Ultimate Web Templates Just Click It

Valerie-Ducom ( ) posted Mon, 08 May 2006 at 9:33 AM

hello Joe,

Your work is perfectly for me, my prof LOL ;)

I have this effect for the Photofiltre Studio, and he called Atherize of flaming pear. Do you remember my shot "Le manège enchanté #2" or "Modern House (for claudialee)" ? Well, is this effect and i like very much this one...

Excellent Joe!!!

kiss

Valerie-Ducom ( ) posted Mon, 08 May 2006 at 9:35 AM

Now, I need to studies my camera for the level b&w. Yesterday evening, I see that but i don't know...

Thank you all people!!

Kiss

nattarious ( ) posted Mon, 08 May 2006 at 9:49 AM

Heee hehehe.. You are very welcome Valou :) Glad you liked it honey..  But i don't use the Flamming Pear third party plugins :) I use some other branded plugins.. And i've seen your lovely house shot too and it is amazing..

Am smiling now.. Thank you again

Hugss and kisses to you too

JOE

NATTARIOUS[C] IS A WELL KNOWN INTERNATIONAL CLUB DJ - PHOTOGRAPHER - GRAPHIC AND COMMERCIAL DESIGNER AND THE OWNER OF XOOM STUDIOS PRODUCTIONS & CERTIFIED LEGAL GOLD MICROSOFT PARTNER!

XOOM STUDIOS PRODUCTIONS® OFFICIAL WEBSITE: WWW.XOOM-ARTS.COM

XOOM STUDIOS PRODUCTIONS® Ultimate Web Templates Just Click It

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.