Mon, Sep 9, 7:28 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Photography

Welcome to the Photography Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny, Deenamic Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Photography F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 07 5:10 am)

Subject: ~~**Last Week in the Galleries**~~

DJB ( ) posted Tue, 09 May 2006 at 12:01 AM · edited Wed, 04 September 2024 at 4:46 AM

Attached Link: Last Week in the Galleries

Another fine selection of images to start the month. Thanks everyone!

View it Here

"The happiness of a man in this life does not consist in the absence but in the mastery of his passions."

Valerie-Ducom ( ) posted Tue, 09 May 2006 at 12:27 AM

wowwwww, Fantastic selection Doug. I think that was to be very difficult to choose between all these so good photographs of last week…  It's an honor for me to be in this choice, between all these excellent artists  :blushing:

Hope an great day a everybody and Hugs or kiss LOL

short_ribs ( ) posted Tue, 09 May 2006 at 12:29 AM

That is an excellnet sellection of photos!!! Great work everyone!

I payed to get myself into an institution :m_tear: Check out my temporary site: APACHA

Margana ( ) posted Tue, 09 May 2006 at 12:58 AM

Wow.There are some really awesome shots in there.Thanks to you both for bringing them to us.I will always look forward to and enjoy this feature.-:^D

Marlene <")

Marlene S. Piskin Photography
My Blog

"A new study shows that licking the sweat off a frog can cure depression. The down side is, the minute you stop licking, the frog gets depressed again." - Jay Leno

Dynazty ( ) posted Tue, 09 May 2006 at 1:01 AM

Fantastic aray of images everyone...:m_thumbu:

OMG!!...:woot: Thank-you for the honor again.....

kimariehere ( ) posted Tue, 09 May 2006 at 1:12 AM

thanks for adding mine  ~!!   uhmmm  haha lol that was the one i was going to delete too/!! Joe( nattorious ) told me not too glad i took his advice.. shocked that you picked that one lol but thank you for picking my doggy ..she is my buddy !!  hugs to all kimmer!!

kimmers ♥ :O)

NicoleFaber ( ) posted Tue, 09 May 2006 at 3:18 AM

So SWEET! Selected! My first time! Thanks so much for choosing my photo!

Nicole

PeeWee05 ( ) posted Tue, 09 May 2006 at 3:46 AM

I'm always so glad when I've already looked at most of the images selected. Tx so much for choosing one of mine, it's def what I strive for!

I was wondering if it would be possible to have a pic of the day comp, where you guys get to choose it...

Rights Come With Responsibilities VAMP'hotography Website VAMP'hotography Blog

vlaaitje ( ) posted Tue, 09 May 2006 at 3:46 AM

Always a joy to look at your frames...you are very good in that, love it very much!! Thanks to both of you, I know it is a lot of work to do this, I speak from experience.....haha..I still want to know how you make these frames.....looks so gorgeous.....maybe you can explain me how to do it, and in which program........well done DOUGIE...SO AS ALWAYS.....and nice to see so many great images in there...included me....

Ilona Krijgsman: My Tree Of Life
----------------------------------

danob ( ) posted Tue, 09 May 2006 at 5:38 AM

Well done to all concerned  pleasure to look through them all

Danny O'Byrne  http://www.digitalartzone.co.uk/

"All the technique in the world doesn't compensate for the inability to notice" Eliott Erwitt

Cosme..D..Churruca ( ) posted Tue, 09 May 2006 at 5:41 AM

A great honour to be included in this great selection !  Thank you !

morningglory ( ) posted Tue, 09 May 2006 at 6:27 AM

Thanks for including my "Two Daylilies" here among all these beauties.  Always an honour to be here.  This is an especially nice collection.....congrats to all involved.

bentchick ( ) posted Tue, 09 May 2006 at 9:53 AM

:thumbupboth:  Way to go, guys!!!!! Another wonderful collection ........and....... I'm in there too!!!!!
Whoo Hoo!!!!! Thank you! Duckie and Nob..... you guys are the best! Muah, muah, muah!:woot:

Kim Hawkins

Kim Hawkins Eastern Sierra Gallery

nattarious ( ) posted Tue, 09 May 2006 at 10:59 AM

WOW! Doug! that is a really awesome gallery for the week tho.. and you did the right choice :)

Congratulations to all listed posts and members :) Have a great day and you da man

Regards

JOE

NATTARIOUS[C] IS A WELL KNOWN INTERNATIONAL CLUB DJ - PHOTOGRAPHER - GRAPHIC AND COMMERCIAL DESIGNER AND THE OWNER OF XOOM STUDIOS PRODUCTIONS & CERTIFIED LEGAL GOLD MICROSOFT PARTNER!

XOOM STUDIOS PRODUCTIONS® OFFICIAL WEBSITE: WWW.XOOM-ARTS.COM

XOOM STUDIOS PRODUCTIONS® Ultimate Web Templates Just Click It

lafayette ( ) posted Tue, 09 May 2006 at 12:29 PM

Hello, i have no much time, but i see that you have choosen one of my photos, thanks very much this make always a great pleasure for me!

HAve a great week!

wastl001 ( ) posted Tue, 09 May 2006 at 2:48 PM

Hey Danny....seems I'm really 'in' now...;-)... Thanks for choosing one of my pics, I'm honoured (and it's always fun to get some appreciation).

MaydaMason ( ) posted Wed, 10 May 2006 at 1:34 AM

it's always a pleasure take a look to this selection... sometime i loose a lot of little treasures!

thanks for doin' this!

Mayda

MaydaPhoto

uniquedreamer ( ) posted Wed, 10 May 2006 at 2:58 PM

Fantastic!, Thanks for picking an image of mine. glad you all enjoyed it. :thumbup

jared99 ( ) posted Wed, 10 May 2006 at 7:44 PM

Congrats to all! It must have been hard to pick these -- there were so many spectacular images from which to choose!

TwoPynts ( ) posted Thu, 11 May 2006 at 11:39 AM

An amazing crop of photos indeed. The TALENT METER at RR just keeps pegging the RED! Great work Doug.

Kort Kramer - Kramer Kreations

Margana ( ) posted Thu, 11 May 2006 at 11:58 AM

Hey!Welcome back,Kortalouche!Hope you got lots of great shots to share with us!

Subliminal thought of the day:

Marlene <")

Marlene S. Piskin Photography
My Blog

"A new study shows that licking the sweat off a frog can cure depression. The down side is, the minute you stop licking, the frog gets depressed again." - Jay Leno

TwoPynts ( ) posted Thu, 11 May 2006 at 1:15 PM · edited Thu, 11 May 2006 at 1:16 PM

I hope so. I took well over 400 photos...and that isn't including the ones I deleted to make room for more! ;] I will try to get at least one up today. I was going to take the day off and recoup from my vacation (hahaha) but I got called in to work. It is nice to be needed, but still...

Kort Kramer - Kramer Kreations

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.