Mon, Sep 9, 6:28 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 09 2:22 am)

Subject: Domicille Elf

LilWolff ( ) posted Tue, 09 May 2006 at 7:00 AM · edited Sun, 28 July 2024 at 4:21 AM

file_341339.jpg

If you have Apollo and Cole be sure to check out free stuff. There is a very wonderful and  generous set of Cole ADS's by Carodan.

My Domicille Elf   is now enjoying his freedoom thanks to Poser World and PhilC's mystery Kiss jeans. Apollo body texture by Raw, glasses by Thorne.

As an HP fan, this one if my favorite, but they are all fantastic! Thank you so much for your kind sharing Carodan!

RawArt ( ) posted Tue, 09 May 2006 at 10:11 AM

very cool!

I tried a similar one for hiro a while back, but it ended up looking like an evil little bugger (but not in a good way)....so he sits on my shelf awaiting more inspiration.

Rawn

carodan ( ) posted Tue, 09 May 2006 at 12:44 PM

:) He's great! That body texture works very well, and you've done a nice job with the clothing (love the shoes!).

I've gotten horribly wrapped up in work at the moment, but I'm raring to get back and do some more ADS poses. Also have a set of expressions in the works for Cole.

PoserPro2014(Sr4), Win7 x64, display units set to inches.

www.danielroseartnew.weebly.com

LilWolff ( ) posted Tue, 09 May 2006 at 5:43 PM

Glad you like the picture. He will be going into my little people collection. The set covers so many different ages, a wide variety, something for everyone.Nice job!  

Raw I tried this with your tahnkaem texture also, makes a great very ancient elf or leprechaun.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.